Triumph Excursion Costs

We are booked on Triumph for November, so it will be awhile before the excursion prices are available to me.

Is anyone going sooner that might be able to see the costs now, and can post or email them to me so I can get an idea of what they are costing?

Our ports are Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk.

*I know all the arguements for/against booking the excursions through the ship vs. booking my own. Don't need those repeated, thanks anyway!

Half Moon Cay:

Aqua Trax Watercraft Adventure

Experience Half Moon Cay from the seat of your own Aqua Trax watercraft.

1.25 hours

$69.00*

Deep Sea Fishing

Don't miss this opportunity to fish the bountiful waters of Half Moon Cay in search of "the big one".

2.00 hours

$139.00*

Eco Lagoon Tour

Discover the history and culture of the Bahamas on an ecological adventure tour through Half Moon Cay.

1.25 hours

$35.00*

Glass Bottom Boat

Explore the undersea world without getting wet, as you cruise out to sea aboard a state of the art glass bottom boat.

1.00 hours

$39.00*

Half Moon Cay Snorkel By Boat

Put on your snorkeling gear and bring your sense of adventure.

1.50 hours

$49.00*

Historic Nature Walk

Join our island naturalist for an informative and leisurely 1½-mile walk through this scenic, tropical paradise.

1.25 hours

$19.00*

Horseback Riding By Land & Sea

Saddle up for the horseback riding experience of a lifetime!

1.25 hours

$79.00*

Island Bike Tour

Grab a bike and join us for a ride around Half Moon Cay (Male Bikes)

1.25 hours

$19.00*

Parasailing

See the Bahamas from a bird's eye view and go Parasailing!

1.00 hours

$79.00*

Stingray Encounter

Enjoy an educational encounter with the southern stingrays that make their home at Half Moon Cay.

1.00 hours

$39.00*

Tropical Kayak Adventure

Join our island naturalist on a relaxing but invigorating kayak adventure on Bone Fish Lagoon.

1.25 hours

$39.00*

St. Thomas:

Atlantis Submarine

Explore the stunning tropical underwater world of St. Thomas from the spacious comfort and safety of the high-tech Atlantis XV Submarine.

2.00 hours

$95.00*

Boss Underwater Adventure

Explore life under the sea in a whole new way with your own underwater motor scooter.

3.50 hours

$119.00*

Bike & Beach Adventure

This bike and beach adventure begins with a short ferry ride through the historic harbor of St. Thomas.

3.50 hours

$79.00*

Captain Nautica's Ultimate Snorkel Expedition

Get ready for some of the best snorkeling offered in the Caribbean.

3.50 hours

$75.00*

Caribbean Parasailing

Just imagine the views of St. Thomas and its beachfront you'll enjoy while soaring hundreds of feet above the Caribbean Sea.

1.25 hours

$79.00*

Castaway Barefoot Sail & Snorkel To Shipwreck Cove

Experience the thrill of sailing the crystal clear Caribbean waters in a 65-foot catamaran as well as snorkeling around world famous Buck Island.

3.00 hours

$55.00*

Certified Beach Dive At Coki Point

If you are a certified scuba diver and wish to experience some of the best diving that St. Thomas has to offer, then here is your chance.

3.00 hours

$75.00*

Christmas Cove Sailing & Snorkeling Adventure

Set sail aboard the racing catamaran, Spirit of St. Christopher, on an unforgettable maritime adventure.

4.00 hours

$59.00*

Coral Land & Coral Sea

Discover the amazing undersea creatures inhabiting the Caribbean Ocean in this land and sea adventure.

3.50 hours

$55.00*

Coral World & Magen's Bay Beach

Experience the beauty of the sea at the world famous Coral World Ocean Park followed by a beach break at Magen's Bay.

4.00 hours

$55.00*

Discover Scuba

If you've always wanted to try scuba, the Beginner's Scuba Diving experience is the perfect excursion.

3.00 hours

$89.00*

Downtown Shopping & Beach Getaway

This excursion provides the best of both worlds...bargain shopping and a beautiful beach.

5.00 hours

$35.00*

Helmet Dive At Coral World Ocean Park

Walk around the ocean floor, wearing nothing more than a bathing suit and a helmet, and discover the undersea world up close and personal.

3.00 hours

$89.00*

Jeep & Beach Safari

Feed your appetite for adventure with this exciting jeep and beach combination.

3.75 hours

$89.00*

Journey Through Paradise

Your journey features three hours of beauty, history, fun and shopping.

3.50 hours

$35.00*

Kayak, Hike & Snorkel

A unique, multi-eco experience awaits you in St. Thomas' Mangrove Wildlife Refuge & Marine Sanctuary.

4.00 hours

$89.00*

Magen's Bay & Paradise Point

You will not want to miss two of St. Thomas' must see highlights.

3.50 hours

$39.00*

Mahogany Run Golf

George and Tom Fazio designed this spectacular golf course around the coastline of St. Thomas.

5.00 hours

$165.00*

Mini Boat Adventure

Have the adventure of a lifetime captaining your own vessel across the emerald waters of the Caribbean Sea.

4.00 hours

$99.00*

Sea Blaster Speedboat & Snorkel Tour

Let the Sea Blaster take you on a boating and snorkeling adventure full of excitement.

3.00 hours

$55.00*

Seatrek Helmet Dive Observer

3.00 hours

$35.00*

St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel

Trunk bay beach is known as one of the world's most highly rated beaches and its reputation is well deserved.

4.00 hours

$65.00*

St. Thomas Skyride To Paradise Point

St. Thomas Skyride to Paradise Point takes you 700 feet above sea level to the most spectacular views on the island. Come at your leisure anytime during the day!

1.00 hours

$17.00*

St. Thomas Snuba

Experience Snuba and explore the ocean freely without cumbersome

3.00 hours

$69.00*

The Best of St. Thomas Island Tour

One of the most spectacular of the US Virgin Islands is yours to discover.

2.50 hours

$39.00*

Ultimate Island Experience

Experience all the highlights of the U.S. Virgin Islands' most popular island, including: a variety of beaches, spectacular views, historical locations, and the ultimate shopping experience.

6.00 hours

$39.00*

San Juan:

Bike Adventure

Mountain biking, swimming and beautiful scenery are the main ingredients in this first-class excursion.

3.50 hours

$75.00*

Horseback Riding

The fascinating and unique El Yunque Rainforest is the setting for your horseback riding adventure.

4.50 hours

$89.00*

Old San Juan Walking Tour

Delve into Puerto Rico's history and architecture on this stroll through the streets of Old San Juan.

2.50 hours

$35.00*

San Juan City Tour & Museum

Puerto Rico has a rich history of visual arts which spans from Colonial times to the present.

2.50 hours

$37.00*

Grand Turk:

4x4 Safari

This safari-themed 4x4 adventure is a fun way to experience the natural history and cultural heritage of Grand Turk.

2.00 hours

$89.00*

Aqua Boats

Take command as the first mate, or even Captain, an inflatable 12-foot aqua boat.

2.50 hours

$99.00*

Beach, Trolley Train & Snorkel Break

Escape to famous Governor's Beach on this relaxing excursion that includes a roundtrip ride aboard a locomotive-style road train.

1.00 hours

$32.00*

Bike & Hike

Get a great look at Grand Turk from the seat of a bicycle and on foot.

3.00 hours

$59.00*

Blue Water Fishing

Come aboard and feel the thrill and excitement of big game sport fishing.

3.00 hours

$149.00*

Certified Scuba

Experience the amazing blue waters and pristine coral reefs on this amazing certified two tank dive.

4.00 hours

$119.00*

Discover Scuba

Here is your chance to learn the basics of diving and discover Scuba!

2.75 hours

$129.00*

Gibbs Cay Beach & Stingray Adventure

Explore an uninhabited island and ahve a close encounter with stingrays on this exciting combination excursion.

2.00 hours

$59.00*

Horse & Carriage Ride

Have a fun, whimsical, narrated, historical tour of Cockburn Town and the countryside by horse drawn carriage.

1.50 hours

$45.00*

Horseback Ride & Swim

Spend an afternoon embracing your outdoor spirit on this fun-filled horseback adventure!

2.00 hours

$95.00*

Island Bus Loop "the Guana"

Enjoy riding in an air conditioned bus providing a continual loop visiting various attractions including; Columbus Monument, historic Old Town, the Millennium Clock, and Lighthouse Park.

2.50 hours

$44.00*

Light Tackle Fishing

Both experienced anglers and beginners will love this opportunity to catch an aggressive salt water fish.

3.00 hours

$199.00*

Madison Point Clear Kayak

This excursion is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Turk as you kayak to Madison Point.

3.50 hours

$69.00*

Power Snorkel

Get ready for an exciting snorkel adventure with a high tech spin that should not be missed.

2.25 hours

$69.00*

Reef & Rays

Snorkel the pristine coral reef off Grand Turk and see stingrays at play on this combination excursion.

2.50 hours

$69.00*

Sea Trek Helmet Dive

Discover the beautiful reefs of Grand Turk with a walk on the ocean floor.

2.00 hours

$99.00*

Semi Submersible

Stay dry and comfortable while viewing Grand Turk's abundant marine life six feet under the water's surface.

1.00 hours

$49.00*

Semi Submersible & Snorkel

Immerse yourself in Grand Turk's marine environment in this wet and dry combination excursion.

1.50 hours

$59.00*

Snuba

SNUBA is a great opportunity to explore the ocean without the equipment of scuba diving and the limitations of snorkeling.

2.00 hours

$89.00*

Ultimate Snorkeling

This excursion will show you why Grand Turk is one of the world's top dive destinations.

2.50 hours

$55.00*

There may be some missing, if they are already sold out for our cruise, but this is the majority of what was available online for us.

if u got to carnival.com click on excursions and type in your booking number, u can book them and see everything including prices.

I think you have to be within 180 days of your cruise date for this, but I am not sure.

There are some threads on the Private Islands section of the POC boards re costs of renting the clamshells, cabanas, etc on HMC. I read on one of those threads that booking some of the excursions at HMC, as well as reserving the clamshells, cabanas, cannot be done ahead of time online, but rather once you are onboard the ship.

Yes I put in my booking number, but I don't get prices, only $$$

There is an amount of time before they show up, but I don't know what it is.

I didn't even see the Private Islands topic in the POC section. Thanks so much KroozFoolz.

With my luck, I'm usually "outta luck" when it comes to things like racing to be first to get anything, so I probably need to re-consider my back up plan of bringing along a beach umbrella.

I just booked yesterday, and have 6 months until we sail, but I think I've already got our excursions all planned out! Now what am I going to do to pass the time?

Yes I put in my booking number' date=' but I don't get prices, only $$$

There is an amount of time before they show up, but I don't know what it is.

I just booked yesterday, and have 6 months until we sail, but I think I've already got our excursions all planned out! Now what am I going to do to pass the time?[/quote']

These ports are the same ones on my Freedom Floaters cruise in April 2008, and I pretty much know what I plan to do too!

Fireman, we're sailing 11/24 and I can see the prices........and there's a "Book It" button but I haven't tried. I'm currently seeing only 2 excursions offered for St. Thomas, however - still haven't figured out why.

Fireman, we're sailing 11/24 and I can see the prices........and there's a "Book It" button but I haven't tried. I'm currently seeing only 2 excursions offered for St. Thomas, however - still haven't figured out why.
For a long time, St. Thomas was the only port with prices for shore excursions showing up for mine, and not too many of them at first. Then, one by one, they showed the shore excursions for the other ports too.

Wow, thanks, Kroozfoolz! You get an award for being so helpful!

It figures, Fergus, I logged on today and now I have prices, too. My kind of luck.

I have three excursions for St. Thomas. HMC and San Juan have less excursions than there was yesterday,but there are alot of choices for Grand Turk.

Thanks again for posting the prices, cruismom2!

We just got off the Triumph yesterday from this same itinerary. The clamshells at Half Moon Cay are $19 for the day. Well, worth it. We did this. You can't book them ahead of time, you just pay for it when you get to the island. The cabanas are $219 for 4 people for the day. Also, cannot be booked until you are on the ship. I've heard they go fast. We had a great time!

If you want a clamshell, try to get off of the ship as early as you can. We got on the beach about 10:30 because of the long tender lines and we ended up with a clamshell clear on the other side of the beach. by the time we walked over to ours, we were really hot. We wanted to snorkel on the other end and just got in the water and just swam over to the snorkel area since we were dying to cool off.

Luanne

I know from experience, we are always "a day late and a dime short" as far as being one of the first ones to do or get anything.

If we try to hurry to the port to get on the ship to get in line to rent the cabana - sure enough we'll have a flat or wreck or something to make us way later than if we'd just made our way there at our own pace.

I hadn't really thought about the clamshell, because there are 10 of us. And, if we try to hurry to get one, well, it won't happen.

I have a beach umbrella we take with us to the beach - Myrtle Beach, Panama City, Daytona - it's not extremely big and has a plastic carrying case it comes in. I thought to check it in my check-in luggage, and that way we'll be assured to have some cover out there.

It'll be almost Thanksgiving, but I don't want to be the roasted Turkey, lol.

• 1 month later...

Archived