Recommendations??

Fairsky

I am going to be on the Carnival Legend in December and wondered if anyone had any special recommendations....I was in Cozumel and did some snorkeling, but wondered if there is anything I should not miss

Thanks

DH and I chartered a private deep sea fishing excursion - a boat docked at Tequila Beach. We were quite successful and caught grouper, barracuda, dolphin fish and mahi-mahi. Great day out on the open sea. Once we crossed the reef we only had to go a few hundred yards off the shore before we started catching. In fact, our first mahi-mahi was caught only 25 feet away from the cruise ship dock.

Once the Hannibal returned to dock we remained at Tequila Beach where they cooked up oneof our fresh catches, enjoyed the music, sun and water for the afternoon. The town of Mahahual is also a quaint neat beach area chocked full of restuarants and bars (several hundred feet away from the Tequila Beach resort). This is a good port for some downtime and relaxation. We enjoyed it!

Archived