Recent Mariner cruisers....

I'm trying to find out what time shuttle buses are allowed to drop off people for the Mariner. I have heard that cars are turned away until 11:30 but buses are allowed in early but then I have heard too that nobody is allowed to be dropped off prior to 11:30. Can somebody help me so I know what time to schedule our drop off?

Three weeks ago:

We arrive in a limo at 10:15 sharpe! We drive right in and are let out...luggage loaded up and we are in the waiting area in no time. Check in at 11:15 and in the stateroom at 1:00. We were the third family to arrive.

Brother arrives by personal car at 11:00 (because I told him not to come any sooner), drives right up, unloads and goes to park..no problem. He and his family board the ship by 11:30.

Sister arrives by shuttle from the Radison at 11:30 (shuttle was delayed because ship was delayed getting into port). She and her family meet us in the Windjammer at 12:00 noon.

That is great information! I think we will have our first bus pick up around 10:30, drop and and go back for the 2nd group at 11:00. Sounds like we should all be on the ship around noon. Thank you so much!

Archived