seating for four people only

I just cruised on the Valor and we had a table for just the four of us. It was no problem. Just go to the Maitre'd as soon as you board the ship and request it. For us, they already had booked a table for four without us asking for it. Also, make sure you tell your TA or PVP that is what you want.

We just tell our TA and she puts the request in when she makes the booking. It's not a problem at all. And if for some reason you do wind up at a larger table, just talk to the maitre'd as someone else suggested.

They do try to accommodate if at all possible.

Kim

We cruise with a service dog and I request a table for 4, so that she can fit under the table with lots of room......

You can't believe how many times we have been placed at a table for 6/8 or 10 and invariably there is someone at the table who does not want to sit with a dog. We don't go through the hassle anymore, we just request a table for four from minute one of booking the cruise....but, it doesn't always turn out that way so........

We go directly to the Matre D' the second we board the ship to make sure that our table seating for dinner is perfect!

We have yet to find a cruiseline that will not accomodate us!

If we are a party of 3 (2 of us with our 7 month old baby), is there a chance we can get a table for 4? Or will they not give it to us because then there would be an extra seat?

I'd prefer the table for 4 - so much easier than being put at a table for 8 and then getting "the looks". Plus if baby is awake I'm sure a lot of our attention would be spent keeping him entertained and then we look like we are rude and antisocial because we are not talking to the other tablemates.

Archived