What ships....

deeolasingh

I was just wondering what ships leave from ny other than the crown princess??? I was visiting with my MIL yesterday and she lives on the beach in the Rockaway's in queens and while I sat on her balcony saturday I saw two ship in in the ocean you could see that they were cruise ships they were just too far out to make out what ships they were... then yesterday morning (Im an early riser) I happened to look out the window and there was another one coming into NYC and then I saw what looked like the same one leaving out again around 6pm... could any one tell me what ships leave from NYC????

I was just wondering what ships leave from ny other than the crown princess??? I was visiting with my MIL yesterday and she lives on the beach in the Rockaway's in queens and while I sat on her balcony saturday I saw two ship in in the ocean you could see that they were cruise ships they were just too far out to make out what ships they were... then yesterday morning (Im an early riser) I happened to look out the window and there was another one coming into NYC and then I saw what looked like the same one leaving out again around 6pm... could any one tell me what ships leave from NYC????

From Pied Piper, these sail from the Manhattan Terminal, not sure about Red Hook and Bayone NJ

http://home.att.net/~PIED-PIPER-TRAVEL/Webcam.html

Upcoming Arrivals (May): Norwegian Dawn sails May 4, 5, 6, 12, and 26. Norwegian Spirit sails May 5, 13, 19 and 27. Carnival Miracle sails to the Caribbean on May 3, 11, 19 and 27. Silver Shadow is in port on May 22

Archived