Imagination

777mjrseb

I've been on this ship twice - I got off of her a week ago! She holds a special place with me because she was my first cruise too! The ship is an "older" ship, but they've kept her in great shape. Yes, you can see wear and tear here and there, but all in all, she's in great shape. The ship (the shorter cruises in general) attracts a younger, more party-read crowd than the newer ships with the longer sailings. She will be going into drydock in fall to get the new "Evolutions of Fun." Service was great last week - every crew member I encountered was always smiling and friendly. I love the Mirage Piano Bar and Illusions Disco (which got VERY) crowded late at night. You'll have a blast on this ship - let me know if you have specific questions.

I've been on this ship twice - I got off of her a week ago! She holds a special place with me because she was my first cruise too! The ship is an "older" ship, but they've kept her in great shape. Yes, you can see wear and tear here and there, but all in all, she's in great shape. The ship (the shorter cruises in general) attracts a younger, more party-read crowd than the newer ships with the longer sailings. She will be going into drydock in fall to get the new "Evolutions of Fun." Service was great last week - every crew member I encountered was always smiling and friendly. I love the Mirage Piano Bar and Illusions Disco (which got VERY) crowded late at night. You'll have a blast on this ship - let me know if you have specific questions.

Thanks for the info... I went on the Elation last year and loved it. Do you know when its going into dry dock? Im going in Sept.

u r going to love The Valor :)

What kind of music do they mostly play in the disco?

They played a lot of hip hop, latin, and Justin Timberlake. That's my only complaint about the cruise. Not that the music was bad, but that they played the same songs every night, in the same order.

It's in dry dock from 10/8 until 11/15.

They played a lot of hip hop, latin, and Justin Timberlake. That's my only complaint about the cruise. Not that the music was bad, but that they played the same songs every night, in the same order.

It's in dry dock from 10/8 until 11/15.

Thanks so much I was hoping the dry dock would be before we went, like that we would see all the renovations... oh well means Im going to have to do her again next year

Loved the ship. We had Cat12 suite. Gorgeous views. Fun putt-putt course. Watched sail away from there. Everyone was super friendly. Had Alex in Spirit dining room as head waiter. Fabulous service. Only complaint I had was pursers desk. They're kind of uppity and rude. DS had all his stuff stolen from the pool and they charged me to change the room keys.Right outside the pizzaria is a little row of tables beautiful views very few people. Enjoy.

Archived