Sons 14th Birthday is on embarquation day?

Hello,im new to the forum,although have been lurking for a week or two! :o We are 1st time cruisers,and are lucky to be going on Liberty of the Seas in July. It is my sons birthday the day we depart and I know that RCI will decorate cabin but I seem to remember reading about service provided by an external company where you could get gifts delivered:confused: Maybe imagining it, I normally research everything really carefully but only booked this a few weeks ago and am soooooooo excited. I would really appreciate any info, I would like to make this really special.:)

RCI will decorate cabin if you PAY for it. ;) Just want to make sure you were clear on that. I had the decorations for my daughter's 3rd birthday on FOS last week.

There are companies that do deliver baskets to the ship for you. I know someone has a list here.

You can try Just Because of You. I know they deliver in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Phone 800 882 9707. They deliver bon voyage packages.

There is also Well Wishers International Phone 800 423 6525

They both have websites too. Well Wishers is www.wellwishers.com.

justbecause.addictscay.com for just because of you.

We have used JBOY but we just wanted wine. Not sure what you are wanting for you happy birthday boy!

Instead, I would throw a packet of balloons and streamers and a roll of tape in my luggage and just buy the birthday cake! Of course, I had a cake on my birthday and we didnt pay for it....I guess it just depends who you talk to!

My birthday is on Sept 1, one day pre cruise! So we are celebrating the day before with the family and when we get to Puerto Rico my S/O is taking me to dinner...

Also, I told everyone that I would like $$$ instead of presents so I can spend it on vacation! Or things for vacation like a pedicure...flip flops ect.

I have one son who has a birthday last day of cruising, and another son the very next day (the day we disembark). We will probably do something for both of them on the last day of cruising. Any suggestions for birthday baskets/gifts? Neither above-mentioned websites have b-day baskets for kids.

Archived