on board coupon books?

Catmomma

I booked on the Star through Expedia the other day and they mentioned a $300 coupon book per passenger. I am curious what is in the coupon book. Has anyone got one like this?

They're usually the kind of coupon where you have to buy something to save a few dollars. If it's something you would buy anyway, fine -- otherwise they're worthless. Don't get your hopes up...

a couple of the coupons were good, jezzzzz people. i just got back from a TA on the jewel and got two coupon books from our ta. there are 3 drinks for the prices of two on embarkation day, two for 1 dinner on embarkation day, 2 for 1 slots tourenment, $5 match bet on black jack or card table. you people are so....hmmmm, negative. catmomma, stay away from people like this on your cruise and you'll have fun. hey and if you dont drink or gamble bring the coupons with you and give them to a stranger who knows maybe you'll make friends. i made friends in the laundry room washing clothes.

I got one from booking online. It has buy 2 get 1 free drink, laundry discount, spa buy one service get 1/2 off second service, and 1/2 price specialty restaurants to name a few.

I'll take a buy one get one anytime for something I wanted anyway but to spend $200 on something you didn't want to do so you can get a free Tshirt is kinda useless to that person. Now when they start putting a coupon for buy one cruise for 2 get a cruise for 2 free I'm ready!

Thanks guys, it's sounds like what I was expecting. One of those "no free lunch" situations but I may end up using some of them. The spa one sounds like it might get used :)

And like Lilant says, I will probably hand off the ones I don't use to fellow cruisers and make some friends.

Archived