Great New Product!

I did a search, and didn't see this mentioned out here, so I thought I'd share. Especially with summer almost in full force.

I have a hard time with an oily T-zone, to the point where half way through the day my makeup is just sliding off. I went to Sephora, told one of the sales associates my issue, and she turned me on to this great stuff by Cosmedicine called "Medi-Matte".

This stuff is fantastic! I've been using it a couple of weeks now, and have really noticed a change. It works as a moisturizer and primer, has sunscreen in it, and has really begun to make a difference in the amount of oil my skin produces, and has really helped lessen the look of my large pores.

I know I'm sounding like I work for the company, but I don't. I'm just really happy with the product. :)

By the feel of it going on I was worried that it would dry out my skin too much (my skin is pretty sensitive), but so far that hasn't been a problem. It feels sort of sticky when you first put it on, but after you give it a few minutes for it to soak in, that goes away.

Just wanted to let you ladies know, in case you had the same problem I do, and were looking for a solution. :D

Thanks for the tip; I will definitely have to try out this product. Don't you love Sephora? I try to limit myself from going to their store and shopping online as it can be addictive!

Even worse, there's one in the mall by our house. It's small, so it doesn't have a huge selection, but I still find a way to spend a lot of $$$ there each time I go. The hubby wonders how such small little items in such a small black and white bag can be so dang expensive! :D

Archived