request for Compasses for Empress to Bermuda

If any of the recent cruisers can scan the compasses for the recent cruise to Bermuda, docking in both Hamilton and St. Georges, it would be very much appreciated. Who was your CD? Did they have entertainment in the evenings while docked? Any details would be helpful! Thanks.

Did they have entertainment in the evenings while docked? Any details would be helpful!

I'd like to know this as well. I've been trying to plan what my granddaughter and I will do each day in Bermuda but I don't know what goes on on the ship on the three port nights.

We're sailing Aug 25th from Phil. According to all the Bermuda websites we will miss all of the harbor night festivities because none are scheduled in Hamilton or St. George's on the nights we are in those ports, yet Empress was in Hamilton on the night the horses rampaged along front street, because someone I know was on the Empress and on the street during the melee.

Menus wouldn't hurt either :p I understand Empress was the first to get the new menus this year.

Thanks for any info. I cannot wait to get on that ship!

I am hoping to learn from some sailors before we go as to which festival is best to make the effort to attend. I guess we would skip a meal and take the bus to the other city. We are traveling with a group, and I would like to have suggestions for them to work with. I am anxious to know more about the entertainment while we are in the ports. Still hope we can find someone with Compasses to share!

My husband and I just got off the Empress on the 5th. It was a wonderful trip, and we had a grand time!! During our sailing the pier at St. George was being upgraded, and we stayed in Hamilton the entire time. We did not change ports. We were in Hamilton for the Dockyard Fair and the Hamilton Street Fair.

I do not know how long the St. George pier will be closed (or if it is still, as we did see a ship docked there)

I'm very sorry that I did not keep my compasses, but there is entertainment on board every night even on port nights. Great shows. All of them.

Any other questions?

I'm just off the Empress on the 12th. We did dock in Hamilton and St. George. There was entertainment on the ship while in port but I did not attend any of the shows. It was the usual stuff. A juggler one night, singer/comedy one night etc.

We did not go to either street fair. We were in Hamilton when the fair was in St. George and we were in St. George when the fair was in Hamilton. We were just too tired to travel to another city after a full day of sight seeing.

It was a great cruise and the food was the best I have had on an RCL cruise.

Archived