My Glory Wedding Pictures from 4/21

I just wanted to chip in and tell you that you and your new hubby made a beautiful couple - I was so impressed that it all looked so elegant and nothing appeared to be missing. I also wanted to mentioned that there is a place in Merritt Island that is a very classy salon and spa that does beautiful work on brides and parties - It's called La Belle Spa. I saw their work on a couple of brides and really they turned out extra beautiful. Every detailed covered.

Anyhow congratulations and may there be many many years of happiness.

Always

Shirley

Just a note from a professional photographer here.... If you can get a professional to come with you as a guest or even just get them to fix the photos from Carnival's person, I would recommend it. If Carnival makes you use their photographer they should be really good, or at least not dark! A lot of your photos are really nice, but they could be enhanced. Forgive me for playing with one of your photos, but I love doing it so I couldn't stop myself. Here is a before and after:

WeddingTripandCruise329.jpgWeddingTripandCruise329EDITED.jpg

WeddingTripandCruise261.jpgWeddingTripandCruise261EDITED.jpg

Just a note from a professional photographer here.... If you can get a professional to come with you as a guest or even just get them to fix the photos from Carnival's person, I would recommend it. If Carnival makes you use their photographer they should be really good, or at least not dark! A lot of your photos are really nice, but they could be enhanced. Forgive me for playing with one of your photos, but I love doing it so I couldn't stop myself. Here is a before and after:

wow--what a difference a little light makes.

would you suggest mat finish or the shiny finish for portriats

Your pictures are beautiful and there sure are a lot of them. Im getting married on the Liberty in January. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for all these, and did they give you a CD? Did you buy any there?

Thanks so much!

And Congrats!

JEN

Jen - welcome to cruise critic.

my son is getting married on Liberty in august-- will be taking tons of photos. they have the DJ and requested the disco for their delux package. (so far no upgrading with anything)

I really liked the Ionian lounge but the dj cant play his music there.

First of all - congratulations! Second - Your dress, hair, veil, pictures, everything look beautiful. Very elegant. Thanks for the info on Brent Allen. My wedding is set for Nov 9 on Sovereign, and I've booked Brent Allen to do mine and MOH's hair. It may not have turned out the way the trial run did, but I think your hair looked very nice. In fact, I've added your picture to my "Wedding Hair Ideas" file - I have medium length, very fine hair, so I'm trying to figure out what I/the salon can do with it.

You, your husband, and your guests, all look like y'all had a wonderful time.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Your pictures are beautiful and there sure are a lot of them. Im getting married on the Liberty in January. Do you mind me asking how much you paid for all these, and did they give you a CD? Did you buy any there?

Thanks so much!

And Congrats!

JEN

Hi, We ended up paying $1500.00 for all the pictures and the Cd. I haven't posted our black and whites or our sepia pictures yet. Soon as I get time I will.

Archived