How extensive is the library on the Pearl?

I'll be on there for 15 nights...and I love to read. And I'd love to leave room in my bags for "stuff" (anyone remember that classic George Carlin bit?) other than reading material.

So how about it fellow readers...is the selection in the library a good one? What do they have...bio's, autobio's, fiction?

Ciao,

W A W W

WAWW

All that you could possible want to read, they have in the Pearl Library. New releases to old classics, fiction and non-fiction. Books on the history of where you are heading--Cartagena, Columbia, for instance! You will love it but beware, you may not have time to read!:D We tried to read, and everytime, we fell asleep!:D

Enjoy!!

WAWW

All that you could possible want to read, they have in the Pearl Library. New releases to old classics, fiction and non-fiction. Books on the history of where you are heading--Cartagena, Columbia, for instance! You will love it but beware, you may not have time to read!:D We tried to read, and everytime, we fell asleep!:D

Enjoy!!

I agree - in 9 days, we never had time to read. Way too much to do and see and do and eat (did I mentiuon the eating?). I suppose a LOT of sea days could leave some spare time, however:D. Either way, you'll love every minute on the Pearl.

WAWW ~

I agree, I bring books but have NEVER gotten to read them. But, the most that I've cruised is 12 days.

15 days!....good for you:)

It is a good idea not to carry the books BUT check the library hours...I've never seen anyone on-duty when I've wandered into the library. I believe their hours are limited.

Can't wait to read your review!

Archived