Rhapsody to Roatan route Compasses

Okay I have all but day 3. I even have the Roatan shopping guide. I will try to scan them this weekend.. unless someone else wants to do it... LOL

If you have have specific questions I will dig out the answers.

I know others are getting ready to do this itinerary so will get them up as soon as possible. I have been sick since I got home so running a little behind!

I would appreciate this as well.........while we are on the Voyager next year it is the same itinerary.......hope you are feeling better and really do appreciate this.

Thanks I will do! I went to the doc yesterday and got 3 prescriptions so should be on the mend soon. Hey wonder if I could complain that I got sick on the ship so cry that I should get a credit??? :D Just found out someone else on the same sailing went to doc and found out she has broncitis. Maybe I should have gone sooner and I would not still be so freaking sick.

Maybe I should put this in a new thread, seems not many are interested. Glad a few are getting something from all this.

Anyway Day 5, Spa Specials, and Roatan shopping are up now. I did not scan the inside of the RS one because there is nothing in there but a map and about 4 listings. Shopping in Roatan is not anything special but there are a few unique little shops right by the port, but mostly they all have the same stuff, you can bargin with them too. I got 2 dolls that were 15 dollars for 11 dollars for both.

Maybe I should put this in a new thread, seems not many are interested. Glad a few are getting something from all this.

Anyway Day 5, Spa Specials, and Roatan shopping are up now. I did not scan the inside of the RS one because there is nothing in there but a map and about 4 listings. Shopping in Roatan is not anything special but there are a few unique little shops right by the port, but mostly they all have the same stuff, you can bargin with them too. I got 2 dolls that were 15 dollars for 11 dollars for both.

We are very interested and appreciate your time and energy to post the info. I've been off the boards for a couple of days so I'm just now catching up on my reading. Hope you are well.

Thanks again.

I know a few are making use, I wish I had Day 3, not sure what happened there.. LOL. Anyway I am going to send them to cruise dailies too when I am done. Only 2 more days and some general information, should have them up soon!

Day 6 and 7 are up, along with departure information, tipping, express departure, and some other things. I put up information I know most of us know but thought it might help first timers.

That is all! I am napping now. I wanted to get them up in time for those going on the next Roatan route to have an idea, also gives others current information on Rhapsody. The Captain is going on vacation and so are some others but that is normal process and just hard to say when they will be on and when they are off.

I know there are some out there making use of these. I have been posting them in your roll call too Jim... as if you had not noticed... LOL

Getting there, if the chest congestion would break free it would help. I do feel an improvement, only feel the need to sleep 15 hrs a day instead of 20.. LOL Acutally I am staying awake longer now so that is good. Still weak and get tired easily but I know it is just going to take time...

Thanks for asking.

Nope, enjoyed this alot. We have some folks new to Rhapsody for upcoming July cruise. And we have not been to some of these ports.

SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!:D

Thank you so much. Although this will be Number 6 on Rhapsody, I love seeing the compasses for our itinerary. Especially since this is a new one. Now I know when to plan for the Cocktail Seminar :).

And feel better - I got sick a few weeks ago coming back from vacation so I can relate. It took me 2 weeks to feel like "me" again. Z packs and Mucinex are good things!

Archived