Copy of final bill

Smellytoes

Is it possible to get a copy of your final bill after you've gotten off the ship? We got off the Dawn on 4/23 and I can't find the copy of the final bill that's placed in the mail slot. I know I had it when I got home but is seems to have disappeared. I'd really like to have it when the credit card bill comes:eek:

Hi J -

I know.... the dog ate it! :D

No, once you're off the ship, everything is erased.....I tried to get a copy of my son's spend on this last trip (he never gave me his bill when they left it) and it was a no go, even late the morning (well afternoon) of disembarkation.

Once the registers are closed out, it's a no go.

Besides, the bill would just spoil the happy memories, hee hee hee.

Hi J -

I know.... the dog ate it! :D

No, once you're off the ship, everything is erased.....I tried to get a copy of my son's spend on this last trip (he never gave me his bill when they left it) and it was a no go, even late the morning (well afternoon) of disembarkation.

Once the registers are closed out, it's a no go.

Besides, the bill would just spoil the happy memories, hee hee hee.

La, I think the little brat stole it:mad: It was on the front porch in my beach bag and now its gone. But I checked my NCL card online and everything was charged fine. I just wanted to be able to confront him with the evidence when I remove the money from his savings account.

Ahhhhhh,

I see my kid must have spoken to your kid as we got off and you got on......

Or maybe he left a note with Jeremiah!:eek:

"Dear SmellySon......."

That's too funny:D Sad, but funny.lol

Call the cruise line directly. They will probably give you the number to a Customer Relations area to deal with, but they should be able to get you something.

Don't waste your time calling NCL customer relations. In my opinion they don't know which end is up. :eek: I sailed on Jewel last november and was supposed to receive an on board cabin credit. Since that time I have been trying to get the credit and NCL's "so called" customer relations have been giving me the run around for 6 months. Everytime I call them on the phone

and speak to a rep (after being on hold for about 15 minutes) they tell me that my request for a credit is "being processed". What a laugh. :D I even wrote a letter to Colin Veitch, CEO of NCL and never got an answer from him. NCL's customer relations should be called NCL company relations, because they don't seem to care a darn about the customers. :rolleyes:

Don't waste your time calling NCL customer relations. In my opinion they don't know which end is up. :eek: I sailed on Jewel last november and was supposed to receive an on board cabin credit. Since that time I have been trying to get the credit and NCL's "so called" customer relations have been giving me the run around for 6 months. Everytime I call them on the phone

and speak to a rep (after being on hold for about 15 minutes) they tell me that my request for a credit is "being processed". What a laugh. :D I even wrote a letter to Colin Veitch, CEO of NCL and never got an answer from him. NCL's customer relations should be called NCL company relations, because they don't seem to care a darn about the customers. :rolleyes:

Very unusual that you didn't receive a response from Colin Veitch's office.

Archived