Question for Big Sky Country?

TheBeachBears

I loved your review of Adventure of the Seas southern itinerary. I was wondering if I could post it up on our website. You can find me and my website by following the signature icon for CrownCast. Thanks for the great review and thanks for considering our request. Jamie

I loved your review of Adventure of the Seas southern itinerary. I was wondering if I could post it up on our website. You can find me and my website by following the signature icon for CrownCast. Thanks for the great review and thanks for considering our request. Jamie

Thanks. I'm flattered that you liked it. Before I agree (sorry, I've always been a pretty deliberate person ;) ), can I ask you where you would put it up on your website so I can better understand its context? I was not able to fully absorb how your website is set up in a short amount of time. Thanks again.

I have a once a month post of a good cruise review for our listeners to read and I mention it on the show, with thanks, so listeners know it is there. We don't have the volume of a Cruise Critic so we have to seek out good reviews, so I only do one a month. If you look at the listener trip reports, my trip on Legend OTS is the March review. Thanks again.

Thanks agian, I have posted it up and it looks good, if you have any great photo's that you want me to put them I would love to....

Also if you are intrested in being on our show and talking about your expereince, email me throught the website, we would love to have you on and Thanks again.

Archived