Noon Flight OK?

JordanF

More than enough time.Our flight also was at noon. We originally were going to use a taxi from the ship to the airport, but Princess advised that their would be three large ships disembarking at the same time and it might be difficult to get taxies so we panicked and signed up for the Princess shuttle at $40. pp. I will tell you with the ease with which the transfer took place I am glad we did it. Your bags are waiting for you at the airport and it is very easy from that point on. If you haven't already done so you might like to look at my notes under the title, "Just Back...Concise Notes". We were on the Grand Princess July 28-Aug 8.

• 2 weeks later...

We got off the Wind Surf in Copenhagen on Aug. 21. There were two ships disembarking - the Wind Surf and the Noordam. There were 4 of us in our group. We had absolutely no trouble getting a taxi that was big enough to hold all 4 of us. The cab fare from the dock to the airport was about $40 US.

We were at the airport by 8:30 which meant that we had no trouble at all catching our noon flight.

Archived