Which ships on RCI, Princess & Celebrity have the biggest pools?

suzan99

We are planning another carribean cruise and would like to go on a ship that has a good size pool for kids that doesn't get too crowded and also has a good kids club. Please, any suggestions - also which ships should we avoid?

Cruise ship pools don't vary that much in size. All three lines have similar size pools.

If pools are of utmost importance- Princess has fresh water pools- RCI and Celebrity have saltwater pools.

I like Celebrity very much. There are two exterior pools on Millenium class ships and one indoor adults only heated pool. The pools weren't particularly crowded on Celebrity but were very crowded on RCI.

Look at the deck plans before you book your next cruise and you will see which ships have the largest number of pools.

Carnival and NCL have nice pools- especially on the newer ships.

But I still recommend Celebrity for an overall great cruise experience- with kids.

No doubt RCCL Freedom of the Seas (or its Sister ship Liberty of the Seas) has the BEST kids pools EVER

This is the H20 zone. It has all of this shooting water. Then different pools with different depths, a smaller child area and a lazy river (AKA a lazy donut cause it just goes in a circle...lol)

My kids LOVED this pool

IMG_0724.jpg

THIS is the ADULT ONLY solarium pool. I fell asleep here on a couple of days.

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

NOT pictured is the Sports pool. Don't know why I didn't fire off a shot there. It has different levels and depths. They have all of their contests in that pool and things like water volleyball.

I can't say that any other ship we have ever been on could even come close to this one.

Cruise ship pools don't vary that much in size. All three lines have similar size pools.

If pools are of utmost importance- Princess has fresh water pools- RCI and Celebrity have saltwater pools.

The pools on Freedom and Liberty have fresh water - a first for RCI. They also have the flow rider and other kid friendly items that aren't available on Princess - skating, climbing walls, ...

Archived