Questions to be answered plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Does anyone know what RCI charges for the transfers between the airports(FLL/MIA) and the port of Miami?

If memory serves me correctly FLL to the Port of Miami was $25 pp each way.

Does anyone know what RCI charges for the transfers between the airports(FLL/MIA) and the port of Miami?

Hi kenholt,

did you have a chance to look in the section : North America Homeports the East Coast Departures,

there are many threads and posts dealing with transportation between the airports and sea ports....perhaps you can find some option that will be just right for you if the RCI transfer will not be what you want.

I and my family (5) used a limo/van service to move us from Fll to Port of Miami and a week later from Port of Miami to Fll...it was 75 dol each way plus tip .

Wes

Hi kenholt,

did you have a chance to look in the section : North America Homeports the East Coast Departures,

there are many threads and posts dealing with transportation between the airports and sea ports....perhaps you can find some option that will be just right for you if the RCI transfer will not be what you want.

I and my family (5) used a limo/van service to move us from Fll to Port of Miami and a week later from Port of Miami to Fll...it was 75 dol each way plus tip .

Wes

That sounds like its right up my alley,can i get the info on that service you used.kenholtlav@hotmail.com

That sounds like its right up my alley,can i get the info on that service you used.kenholtlav@hotmail.com

Sorry I did send you mail but it came back.

If you like write to me , my mail address iis in the profile . (download Vcard)

Wes

PS I just resend it, looks that the link from 'here' picked up th ward 'used' in front of your name.

Sorry I did send you mail but it came back.

If you like write to me , my mail address iis in the profile . (download Vcard)

Wes

PS I just resend it, looks that the link from 'here' picked up th ward 'used' in front of your name.

I got it thanks!!

Archived