Port Canaveral/Enterprise or other Car rental companies?

Has anyone used Enterprise at Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral? What was your experience? I have them reserved for our upcoming July trip on the Mariner, mostly because they are reasonably priced ($46/day for a full size, including everything) and because they will pick me up at disneyworld (drop at Cape Canaveral - shuttle to port) and at Port Canaveral (drop at Orlando Airport). I have not had the best experience with Enterprise in the past, however, and am wondering if I should just rent with Budget, Avis, Hertz, etc to avoid delays and hassles...Any experience with Enterprise or other rental car companies would be appreciated!!

Has anyone used Enterprise at Orlando Airport and Port Canaveral? What was your experience? I have them reserved for our upcoming July trip on the Mariner, mostly because they are reasonably priced ($46/day for a full size, including everything) and because they will pick me up at disneyworld (drop at Cape Canaveral - shuttle to port) and at Port Canaveral (drop at Orlando Airport). I have not had the best experience with Enterprise in the past, however, and am wondering if I should just rent with Budget, Avis, Hertz, etc to avoid delays and hassles...Any experience with Enterprise or other rental car companies would be appreciated!!

No, no experience with Enterprise. Just don't use National they don't have a shuttle from their rental car return facility to the port.

d

No experience with Enterprise either, but if you have some time to kill, go to the East Coast Departures forum and read the "I work in Port Canaveral" thread. Tons of posts regarding the car rental companies that work the port area.

I have experience with Avis, and I highly recommend them. They will let you do a one way rental from Orlando to Port Canaveral. They have a shuttle that will take you to the port, and the reverse when you return from your cruise. If you have any specific questions, just ask. I have used them 3 time and have had nothing but good experiences.

i kust recently used thrifty. Everything was good. i got the car offsite and then drove to port canaveral. they took me to the port and then picked me up. caost about 65.00 with tax and airport recovery fees

Archived