weather on Nov repo cruise

We're planning on Celebrity's wine cruise from Vancouver to San Diego, leaving Nov. 2. But after checking on weather.com for temp. & rainfall averages, it looks like it might be cold and damp for the whole trip. Any thoughts from locals or others who have done this similar cruise? We've always gone on Caribbean cruises, so we're looking forward to visiting this area, but hope it's not going to be cold and wet every day.

Chances are you are correct. It's getting a little late for a stretch of really really nice weather on the northern end of the trip. But the further you go south the better the chances.

Nice ship I'd do it.

thanks for the replies. I think we'll still do it, since we're looking for a different type of cruise, haven't been to this area before and love wine! So what not to like, we'll but up with the weather and hope for the best.

• 4 months later...

Hi Jan,

thanks for the invite to the roll call, I've been checking in and reading from time to time. lots of good info about all the ports and ship. I think I registered for the onboard party too. Still haven't decided what to do in Astoria, but just did a search in this roll call and will check into a few recommendations made by others.

thanks again, Robin

Archived