Miracle May 11th Return Questions

mprucha

Hi everyone!

We just returned from the Miracle that sailed on May 11th. We had a tremendous time and are looking already for our next cruise! The service we received from our dining staff and our cabin steward (Rodrigo) was fantastic! We never had to ask for a thing. I'm posting a HUGE review that will be in several parts over the next couple of days since I just got home from NY just now. I thought I'd let you know to watch for it and answer a few of the most common questions I've heard over the last few months. Then, any and all questions I'd be happy to answer!

1. Yes, the lemonade and fruit punch are free and available 24/7 at Horatios on deck 9 (lido)

2. Yes, you can get free cappachino or espresso (I got a latte) after dinner for free in the dining room

3. No, the drinks aren't as expensive as some think especially if you are drinking the daily specials but even if you aren't.

4. Formal nights were on the first and third full sea days.

5. Embarking in NY was a tiny bit unorganized but all in all ok.

6. Debarking I didn't think was bad at all.

7. Yes, the pursers desk will give you free cards if you ask them as well as free lanyards.

8. Yes, when asked, the hardbacked Miracle book in your cabin you can have if you ask for it.

9. The food we had was all wonderful. I made a list of everything I ate or tried during this trip and if you saw the list, you'd swear 1 person could never eat that much.

10. Yes there is an adult section on the boat (2 really) and neither of them was topless

11. Yes, Nick & Nora's is a must.

12. No, you will never be bored.

I could keep going but I'll answer all questions you have. Someone else has already listed the capers for this cruise so check them out for things you may want to do and I'll tell you if we did it and how it was!

Hi everyone!

We just returned from the Miracle that sailed on May 11th. We had a tremendous time and are looking already for our next cruise! The service we received from our dining staff and our cabin steward (Rodrigo) was fantastic! We never had to ask for a thing. I'm posting a HUGE review that will be in several parts over the next couple of days since I just got home from NY just now. I thought I'd let you know to watch for it and answer a few of the most common questions I've heard over the last few months. Then, any and all questions I'd be happy to answer!

1. Yes, the lemonade and fruit punch are free and available 24/7 at Horatios on deck 9 (lido)

2. Yes, you can get free cappachino or espresso (I got a latte) after dinner for free in the dining room

3. No, the drinks aren't as expensive as some think especially if you are drinking the daily specials but even if you aren't.

4. Formal nights were on the first and third full sea days.

5. Embarking in NY was a tiny bit unorganized but all in all ok.

6. Debarking I didn't think was bad at all.

7. Yes, the pursers desk will give you free cards if you ask them as well as free lanyards.

8. Yes, when asked, the hardbacked Miracle book in your cabin you can have if you ask for it.

9. The food we had was all wonderful. I made a list of everything I ate or tried during this trip and if you saw the list, you'd swear 1 person could never eat that much.

10. Yes there is an adult section on the boat (2 really) and neither of them was topless

11. Yes, Nick & Nora's is a must.

12. No, you will never be bored.

I could keep going but I'll answer all questions you have. Someone else has already listed the capers for this cruise so check them out for things you may want to do and I'll tell you if we did it and how it was!

Thanks for the review, and am glad you enjoyed your cruise. I am looking forward to more details.

Archived