Carnival Fun Tee Shirts

cirquskid

Anyone still curious about the new Carnival Fun Tee Shirts? I ordered some for my group celebrating a birthday and they arrived within two weeks. They look great and are made of good quality material. Oh and they had several colors to choose from.

• 2 months later...
Anyone still curious about the new Carnival Fun Tee Shirts? I ordered some for my group celebrating a birthday and they arrived within two weeks. They look great and are made of good quality material. Oh and they had several colors to choose from.

I can't find a link to the page for the Carnival t shirts...anyone?

I looked at them, but I didn't get to the pricing. Could you tell me prices?

I ordered these shirts for my family (7 of us). I ordered 5 kid sizes and 2 adult sizes and I think the total was around $110. They arrived within 2 weeks and someone called me to verify the spelling of a few names. They are really cute.

I found them when I clicked on the ad from Carnival's website.

I am looking at ordering shirts for our small group on the liberty on sept. 9th 2007! only 5 of us so 5 shirts. I am looking at another site right now..but would like the carnival fun tee's , ive heard good about the shirts. but i can't figure out how or if you can put the design on the BACK of the shirt and if they shirts come in any diff colors, all i see is white..we would like a diff color.. anyone know if they have diff colors to choose from and if you can put the design on the back of the shirt?

Thanks,

David.

I appreciate the post. I have been designing and re-designing trying to make the perfect one for our group. I think they are reasonably priced and I like that we can get them to fit everyone and not have to buy in volume!

Archived