Marigalante Pirate Ship at PV

Uncle Fester

Can anyone who has done the Marigalante Pirate Ship tell me if there is any place to hang in the shade while on the ship and at the beach? The galleries on the tour's website look great, but all seem to be involve beach or water activities Unfortunately, my days of being in the sun for extended periods of time have come to an end, and need to spend most of my time in the shade.

Thanks

Can anyone who has done the Marigalante Pirate Ship tell me if there is any place to hang in the shade while on the ship and at the beach? The galleries on the tour's website look great, but all seem to be involve beach or water activities Unfortunately, my days of being in the sun for extended periods of time have come to an end, and need to spend most of my time in the shade.

Thanks

Yep, there are canopies and umbrellas set up on the beach. I'm a shade-dweller myself! Here's a photo to give you an idea.

pirateship1.jpg

Hope this helps, have a great time!

• 4 weeks later...

I have taken the evening tour on the Marigalante, but not the day tour, so not much help...but I did want to say that it was a GREAT tour - it was the highlight of our time in PV!! The crew is a lot of fun, and keep you entertained! I don't know if it is a different tour during the day, but I would definitely recommend the evening tour.

Jeepgirl

Archived