Msg to FitzLA......

Cotton

Hi there.:) Not a cruise related post, but your replies are VERY hard to read, as they run 'way off the board. Could you please make your signature lines smaller?

I'd love to read your posts, but it's making me DIZZY having to scroll back and forth so much. Thx.:)

Since we are off topic here anyway & will disappear soon.........

Cotton: Would be great if you could join us in Nola June 8-10th. Lots of CC members would like to meet you. :D

And, we can have a table reserved in Cotton's Courtyard at The Gumbo Shop for ya!:D

Get a bigger monitor, and they show up just fine. (22 inch widescreens work great) :D

lol....I love mine too! Aren't they great? ;)

Since this post won't be around long I'm sure I'll also say.....

Hey Cotton & everyone else!

Hope everyone is having a terrific day & is either attempting to book a cruise, thinking about planning for one or even better then that PACKING for one....or two....or three....or..........

:D

Anyway....to ask an honest question are there any recent Carnival happening updates that anyone has heard about that have not been posted on their website?

Cotton: Would be great if you could join us in Nola June 8-10th. Lots of CC members would like to meet you. :D

B I trust you and the Rev will be taking lots of pictures?:o :(

You know me LIV, click....click....click....;)

Speaking of which, let me know if you get it :)

Dan your photograhic skills are superb ;)

All of them making it back - whole 'nother issue. ;)

blah blah blah...:p

You know me LIV, click....click....click....;)

Speaking of which, let me know if you get it :)

Dan your photograhic skills are superb ;)

All of them making it back - whole 'nother issue. ;)

blah blah blah...:p

Ahh the Gumbo shop. Now I am hungry thanks. Cotton sent me there last summer and we were so happy to find that place. The crawfish etouffee was the best I have ever tasted. We had a free $200. meal at Emeril`s which was nice but not near as good as I expected. The biggest suprise in food that trip in NOLA was that Gumbo shop I loved that place. A honest most go to each visit.

Thanks Cotton for the tip.

Sorry, but I can't do anything to fix your computer. My signature is just fine, and has been the same since 2005. It has always been the same size and MUCH smaller than some peoples' signatures. Sounds like a problem with your settings. I have a small screen and don't have to scroll back and forth to see any posts at all.

Sorry. Sounds like it's your issue.;)

Sorry, but I can't do anything to fix your computer. My signature is just fine, and has been the same since 2005. It has always been the same size and MUCH smaller than some peoples' signatures. Sounds like a problem with your settings. I have a small screen and don't have to scroll back and forth to see any posts at all.

Sorry. Sounds like it's your issue.;)

I don't see anything wrong with your signature!:confused:

Archived