Will 90 year old enjoy Elation?

Marie213

I'd like to plan a Christmas cruise for the whole family which includes my 90 year old father in law. We are within driving distance of Galveston. Do you think he will enjoy being on Elation? I'm a little worried about kids running over him as he uses a cane to help him walk. Has anyone else travelled with elderly people on the Elation? Thanks for your input.

Is he generally refered to as an OLD COOT, or at Christmas time, is he asked to put on a Santa suit with the green mask?

If not, he will have a ball. Even more so being around his family. I've even seen many "elders" surprise everyone with their antics, cane or no cane!

We just brought an octogenarian (avec cane) with us, and he intends on joining us on future cruises!

You are right, he is a character! He enjoyed the cruise to Alaska with the family on HAL, so I think he'll enjoy this one as well. It will be a lot easier not having to fly in. Thanks for your reply. I'm glad there are octogenarians still traveling, too. I just hope I'm as active when I'm their age.

You are right, he is a character! He enjoyed the cruise to Alaska with the family on HAL, so I think he'll enjoy this one as well. It will be a lot easier not having to fly in. Thanks for your reply. I'm glad there are octogenarians still traveling, too. I just hope I'm as active when I'm their age.

I hope I get to his age!!! If the man is healthy enough to cruise, and enjoy his children and grandchildren, then please give him this pleasure. Give yourself this pleasure.

BnB

Archived