Princess Happy Hour Specials

richsea

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if Princess has anything comparable to Royal Caribbean & Celebrity's happy hour specials, during which there is a one day window to book slower seeling sailings at a discounted price? They usually publish them on a Thursday for bookings the following Tuesday.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if Princess has anything comparable to Royal Caribbean & Celebrity's happy hour specials, during which there is a one day window to book slower seeling sailings at a discounted price? They usually publish them on a Thursday for bookings the following Tuesday.

Thanks!

Not that I have ever seen. :)

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

I also have never seen Princess have a happy hour for bookings such as RCI has. They do have discounts for last minute bookings however that are geared towards 'new bookings only' that have a substantial savings for left over cabins that have not sold. They normally come out after the final payments have been made on cruises.

Nope.

RCCL's Happy Hour Specials are for new bookings. As someone said above, Princess sometimes deeply discounts for unsold space, but it is for new bookings only as well.

Thanks for the info! I'm talking about new bookings. Is there some one place that I can go to see these last minute Princess deals? In the past I have ususally booked far in advance, but I recently retired & my wife is soon to be retired so we will be much more flexible with our available time & also on a more fixed income. As a result, we will be looking to take advantage of any last minute deals that may come along! (I'm looking to cruise MORE not LESS when we're both retired!):D :D

If you sign up through Princess.com you can set your account for the "Stand by program". It is really cool. You pick where you want to be a stand-by and the amount of time you want to be noticed.

I have mine set for Seatlle and my notice period is less than one week. So, if a deal comes in for less than a week sailing from Seattle, I will get an e-mail.

Archived