Dry or Wet? A question for the Oosterdam Cruisers!

Lynzchat

Hi it's me again!

I'm totally excited about our honeymoon in November, but I have another question about the Oosterdam. Does it provide blow dryers or do I have to bring my own? We booked a balcony room, so I'm not sure if the HAL sites tells us what's in the room or not.

Thanks so much for all your help!:o

All cabins on HAL ships have hair dryers, along with bathrobes.

Enjoy your cruise.

Oh wow, thanks so much! I can't get over that. ALL cabins, even inside and outside cabins, get bathrobes! This is way better than the Royal Cruise that I did a few years back.

Yes, inside and outside cabins all have dryers and bathrobes.

I think your in for a treat with HAL. I have always felt like I was treated more as a guest than a passenger when I sail HAL. I hope you find it the same way on the Oosterdam. Any other questions, please ask away.

• 3 weeks later...

My husband and I have done two HAL cruises - Zaandam and Oosterdam, both time with Verandah outside room. Zaandam had bathrobes, Oosterdam did not - our Cabin Steward told us only suite passengers on Oosterdam received bathrobes (this was Feb./04).

My husband and I have done two HAL cruises - Zaandam and Oosterdam, both time with Verandah outside room. Zaandam had bathrobes, Oosterdam did not - our Cabin Steward told us only suite passengers on Oosterdam received bathrobes (this was Feb./04).

Yes, but now all cabins have them on all the ships. We had them in May and were not in a Suite. This is part of the Signture of Excellence Program.

Guest tealady

I know HAL has dryers in all cabins, but how good are they at drying a females hair? Some of those provided in hotel room overheat or are just not powerful enough to do the job.

Archived