CD David Cole

Does anyone know David Cole? He was a CD on RCCL and last that I knew of a CD on Celebrity. We met in 1988 when I sailed on the Nordic Prince and became good friends. We kept in touch for many years but eventually lost contact. The last time I saw him was about 7 or 8 years ago on a Celebrity ship. Just wondered what happend to him and what he has been up to. Hope someone has some info....would be nice to know!

Hi,

David Cole is a CD with Princess now. My wife and I worked with him last year on the Caribbean Princess, and last I heard, he was on the Golden Princess.

Aloha,

Dave

Elua

Hi Dave.......

Thanks for the update!! Glad to hear that he is still working on the ships as a CD.....he's a great guy!! I think I'll try getting in touch with him again....would be great to hear what he has been up to. Just curious....you said that you & your wife worked with him....What did you do on the Caribbean Princess? I always like to hear from people that have worked on the ships.....interesting life!! Once again thanks for the info....it is much appreciated!!

• 9 months later...

Aloha All,

Just a quick David Cole update. he just got off the Diamond Princess last cruise, and will be on vacation until October, when he will be the CD for the season on the Golden Princess doing the Hawaiian run.

Dave

Archived