Cycling/Spinning on Carnival Liberty

segovia2007

Does anyone know if there are cycling/spinning **classes** on the Carnival Liberty? If not, are there any cycling/spinning (stationary bikes) bikes on board? Thank you so much!!

yes and yes, at least there were last november. there was a charge for the spinning classes. i think it was 10$.

I was on 4/28 and they had classes on the sea days. I went to the first one (it's 45 min) and it was great. I showed up for the second one and it was just me and the instructor guy. I told him he didn't have to do it just for me. It was kind of disappointing. I didn't go to the last one. The problem was that I inquired about it during a spa tour on the first day but the classes were never actually listed in the capers. Oh well. I ended up just mostly working out on the elliptical.

Hope it works out better for you.

I've been on Imagination 3-day and Fascination 4-day, and both offered classes at all times of day on the Fun Days at Sea. They have a sign up binder and you just put down your name. When you show up they charge your card. I've done yoga and pilates....but I'd love to do a spin class too! Gotta work off all that eating and lounging about! One thing to keep in mind is that on my receipt, there was a space for a tip.....and I wasn't sure to give one or not! Oi!

Do you remember what time of day the classes were offered?

Thanks!

The classes are at 5 pm.

On the Western Carib 6-day cruise, I believe it was the at sea days and the Freeport day. The bikes are not available for use when classes aren't in session. There is a limited amount of bikes. My suggestion would be to sign up for all three classes on the first day of sign ups. I don't remember seeing an empty bike on my cruise.

The tip question is interesting. It's a generic spa bill that you sign. I didn't tip because I wasn't comfortable tipping for a group class that had no personal attention.

We did the Eastern route and our classes were at 4. I just remember because we had the 5:45 seating so I had exactly an hour to get ready for dinner.

I didn't tip either but I noticed the same thing. Seemed a little silly to me.

My only disappointment about the gym was that you really couldn't see much of the ocean since the windows were kind of low. When we sailed the voyager it was like you were running into the ocean. That was really cool! Not really something to get hung up on though...

The classes are at 5 pm.

On the Western Carib 6-day cruise, I believe it was the at sea days and the Freeport day. The bikes are not available for use when classes aren't in session. There is a limited amount of bikes. My suggestion would be to sign up for all three classes on the first day of sign ups. I don't remember seeing an empty bike on my cruise.

The tip question is interesting. It's a generic spa bill that you sign. I didn't tip because I wasn't comfortable tipping for a group class that had no personal attention.

Where on the ship do I sign up for the spin classes? I want to sign up right away so I get my spot! Thanks.

Does anyone know if there are cycling/spinning **classes** on the Carnival Liberty? If not, are there any cycling/spinning (stationary bikes) bikes on board? Thank you so much!!

I know there are staionary bikes in the gymnasium. Not a lot of them but there were about three or four along with a good selection of other equipment.

But I never saw any spinning classes - The gym is too small and that kind of a class generates A LOT OF NOISE. There were yoga classes. I wish there were tai chi classes - I'll probably have to cruise on an asian line for that.

BnB

I know there are staionary bikes in the gymnasium. Not a lot of them but there were about three or four along with a good selection of other equipment.

But I never saw any spinning classes - The gym is too small and that kind of a class generates A LOT OF NOISE. There were yoga classes. I wish there were tai chi classes - I'll probably have to cruise on an asian line for that.

BnB

Just because you never saw them, doesn't mean they didn't happen. The gym isn't too small. There are ten bikes and plenty of room for it. There are spinning classes. Music is played and the volume of the music is close to the same as it is in any gym and instructors where headsets with mics. On the six-day western carib cruise, there were three classes, all at 5 pm (to 5:45) on sea days and Freeport day. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that the eastern carib classes are at 4.

Archived