Pride Balcony 8I or ???

postalgrrl

I have booked the Pride for Jan 2008. I got a free upgrade to an 8I cabin and was wondering if my view of the ocean directly below me will be blocked by the lifeboats. Should I keep the 8I cabin I have or switch to a 8H cabin?? I know that the balcony in 8I cabins are little bit bigger than the balconys in a 8H cabin. But is it worth it??

Also, I am wondering about the noise from the deck above. I will be right below the pool deck. Should I just go down 1 deck to a 8F or 8G cabin?

Thanks for all the help:)

I would go for either an 8E deck 6, or and 8G deck 7, because of the noise of the Lido deck above 8I. With the upgrade allowed, I don't go for the highest, I would rather be sandwiched between cabins, it is quieter. Both of these are extended balconies and lovely!

Jan

I have booked the Pride for Jan 2008. I got a free upgrade to an 8I cabin and was wondering if my view of the ocean directly below me will be blocked by the lifeboats. Should I keep the 8I cabin I have or switch to a 8H cabin?? I know that the balcony in 8I cabins are little bit bigger than the balconys in a 8H cabin. But is it worth it??

Also, I am wondering about the noise from the deck above. I will be right below the pool deck. Should I just go down 1 deck to a 8F or 8G cabin?

Thanks for all the help:)

we had verandah deck Miracle extended balconies over the life boats and down graded ourselves to not be above them............for us it was a concern. I actually spend more time on my balcony at the rail vs just sitting....we love the water rushing by the hull.

Archived