Help with Conquest Pics :)

suds74

Fellow Conquest Sailers - PHOTO help needed!!

Guys, I was on this 2-11-07 Carnival Conquest cruise with my fiance and some friends, and I am in need of some photo help. My computer crashed last week during a bad storm here in North Texas and it fried my hard drive. We lost almost ALL of the pics from our cruise. And to make matters worse, my friend Mark (TheHammer) was sick during the cruise and didnt really get to see much and was relying on my pics...

If anyone has any pics of the ship (internal, external, interior cabin, theatre, restaurant, anything) you would be willing to share with me, it would be much appreciated :)

If anyone happened to go on the same excursions as us, that would be great too :) We went to the Black River in Jamaica, went to Stingray City and snorkeling in the Caymans and went to Chankanaab in Cozumel. My fiance is pretty upset that we lost the pics, so I am going to scramble to get what I can for her since it was our first vacation together and her first cruise :)

You can reach me at suds74@comcast.net or bsutherland@beckett.com

Thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate it!

Bill S.

I was going to help this to the top but you must be getting replies. Sorry about the putor crash:(

Thanks for the reply!

I have two fellow CC members who are going to help so far :)

The computer has been sent to the computer graveyard and a new one is in place...I have learned my lesson and will back up my pics and music and such EVERY MONTH. It stinks to lose all the photos from this cruise, but at least we have the memories...

Take care, Bill

Archived