Worried about flowers and cake topper

I am having some worries about the flowers on the ship and the cake topper. I have heard that the cake topper Carnival provides is not very attractive. Can we bring our own? What are your opinions on their flowers? Should I bring my own? I haven't ever really looked at silk flowers before. Are they real looking nowadays?

Well.. I am bringing my own cake topper and flowers, only because it turned out to be alot cheaper for the silk flowers, if you go to www.angelsaccents.com she has great flowers and alot of great feedback, and that is who i ordered my flowers through... I just got my own cake topper bc im sure whatever they have will be lame, and i wanted something nice and something i would want to keep. You can find them on ebay for pretty cheap, and just give it to your coordinator when after you board and they should be able to make sure it gets put on the cake.

I am having some worries about the flowers on the ship and the cake topper. I have heard that the cake topper Carnival provides is not very attractive. Can we bring our own? What are your opinions on their flowers? Should I bring my own? I haven't ever really looked at silk flowers before. Are they real looking nowadays?

If you look at some of the Carnival wedding pictures on here, they have pictures of the wedding cake toppers... It is flowers in the shape of a heart with two doves in the center. I don't think it's bad (we're going cheap here, and it's included!!!) but others do. Also, some of the pictures will have photos of the flowers that are included, too, and I remember one that has photos of the bouquet provided and then the silk bouquet she brought on... Also, Carnival does provide real flower upgrades if you're unsatisfied with the ones included in the package.

Here is a good photo album...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=555621

The flowers really were okay i just depends on what kind of wedding bouquet you are looking for. The one the provided for me was a simple whit rose bouquet w/about 6 roses and some greenery in a cascade style. I personally had decided to bring our own flowers since I wanted to keep my wedding bouquet. We got all the flowers for our wedding party from elegantbridalbouquets.com they were so beautiful and really not expensive at all! I'm still trying to get the pictures together so I can post some pics but if you go on the website for the flowers I chose the "caress" bouquet and loved it!

We chose to bring our own flowers and cake topper. We made the bouquets from latex/silk flowers and made the cake topper too. The Carnival bouquet is pretty and described perfectly by 2007Carnivalbride but I personally did not want white flowers. I really wanted bright colors. As for the cake topper--it is plastic with doves and hearts and I would have rather had no cake topper at all than go with that. Some people don't mind it though. I thought bringing our own flowers/favors/cake topper really made the wedding feel more personal.

Archived