Who had the great tips broken down in catagory????

Not to hijack the thread, but Amber and bcs819....what's a Pea? Just curious....

Thanks!

It's slang for a member of an online community/store. www.twopeasinabucket.com .. it's a scrapbook store and also has a very "famous" (in the SB world) forum.

If you check my scrapbook link in my sig, twopeas is where I host my album.. I'm thinking that's how they knew I was a Pea! :)

Ok, if I've missed anyone, let me know. We've responded to over 650 now and the website that will have some of the pictures we took (out of 2100) and capers, tips, lists, etc will be up by the end of the weekend we hope. In the meantime, if you want or need any of the lists, please email me anne@prucha.com For those of you inquiring about what I put in my first aid kit I carry, I can get that for you too, so you're on the list!

It's nice to see so many people are getting use out of it all and I still appreciate all the nice comments I've received!

I did and I will!

anne@prucha.com

I am soooo looking forward to seeing the pictures you have to share with us. Your tips were great as I expected and all I can say is WOW what a thread I started, I made you very popular and VERY busy (I'm sorry) but I'm sure it made a lot of people very happy. You are quite the team you and your DH for doing this for everyone and I for one am VERY grateful!

IT'S READY!! IF YOU ARE A PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE CRUISER ON THE

MIRACLE..........WE HAVE MADE THIS FOR YOU!!

Ok, the Miracle website we've been promising everyone all week is READY!! Thanks to the more the 650 people that emailed us and were patient as we slowly got back to each of you. We know that there are still a couple of people waiting on replies but hopefully this will help!

Below is the link to our Miracle website. On it is EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the Miracle. It's got over 1000 pictures of our recent trip, the now famous TIP LIST I've sent to sooooo many requesters :) capers for adults and for the age groups for camp carnival, camp carnival's rules/regulations, the review that started this whole thing, it even has the deck plans for each deck on the miracle! There are links to take you to each item and if you want to see an item closer, click on it. For example, if you want to see a certain deck, click the deck, click it again to make it larger! This allows you to see every cabin, lounge, etc on the ship.

We've also made all the tip lists, etc downloadable or printable to help you! And best of all, EVERYTHING is in categories from pictures to tips! We even made your background and put you a foo foo drink on the front page to make you feel back on the ship! ENJOY!

Our email is on the page so let us hear from you!!!!!

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Anne

Archived