price change

tomboyy

I'm not quite sure how the prices work. I booked my cruise.. a cat. 12 and have been checking on Carnival by looking for a cruise on same date and same ship and checking with 1,2,3,4 people occupancy. I never see a cat. 12 rooom open for booking.. does that mean that prices for this room never dropped? ( so no chance of OBC)

Tom

I'm not quite sure how the prices work. I booked my cruise.. a cat. 12 and have been checking on Carnival by looking for a cruise on same date and same ship and checking with 1,2,3,4 people occupancy. I never see a cat. 12 rooom open for booking.. does that mean that prices for this room never dropped? ( so no chance of OBC)

Tom

It could mean that the cat. 12's are sold out..........

Pineview beat me to it.......

Thanks ! a cat. 12 never showed up. I just want to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid and missing out on a OBC.

Tom

Ya gotta remember there are not very many cat. 12. So they sail out pretty fast:)

Plus the fact that you will be sailing in a couple of weeks......yeah their sold out......

Tom just before final payment make sure you check again. Sometimes people bale than. You cat 12 MAY show back up.

This trip was paid in full like 2 months ago... I think my wife booked it in jan. and she told me they required full payment in 2 months. these facts may be wrong, but , I know for sure its been paid in full. Thanks for the info guys!:) It's not a big deal if there is no OBC.. I still think we got a good deal.:D

Tom

Archived