Dawn AD Romance suite

NJLVW

Does anyone know which cabin would be the best? I was comparing 10726 (end) to 10728 (next one in) on the Dawn. It looks like 10728 is larger with a bigger balcony. How is that? I thought the end rooms would be larger with bigger balconies or at least the same size. Now I am confused. Any help will be appreciated. Any pictures will be great. Thank you..

Does anyone know which cabin would be the best? I was comparing 10726 (end) to 10728 (next one in) on the Dawn. It looks like 10728 is larger with a bigger balcony. How is that? I thought the end rooms would be larger with bigger balconies or at least the same size. Now I am confused. Any help will be appreciated. Any pictures will be great. Thank you..

We have stayed in cabin 10228 twice on the DAWN, it is a great cabin. The balconies toward the center of the aft (10228 and 10728) have slightly deeper balconies and about the same width. This really isn't very noticable when you are out on the balconies. The end balconies (10725, 10226) are nice because you can look around the corner and get a little more of a view.

Click on the photos and you should be taken to our webshots page for some photos of #10228 :) There are 2 seperate albums to look at.

2631149210094064591dRKAJl_th.jpg

2980724580094064591wiyoMs_th.jpg

I would take either inside AD's as the balconies are 34sq ft larger. You can actually lay out on the lounger on them, not the others.

We stayed in 10728 and it was great for our last 11day cruise.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

I would take either inside AD's as the balconies are 34sq ft larger. You can actually lay out on the lounger on them, not the others.

We stayed in 10728 and it was great for our last 11day cruise.

Happy Sailing,

Monty

We were in a corner aft AD on the Star (10226, I think? It's been a few years...:)) and we were able to fully lay out on our lounger, and I didn't notice any big difference in balcony sizes. I liked the corner because we felt we had more privacy (only a neighbor on one side) and we could look around the corner...we basically felt that we had both an aft and a starboard view. It was great!

Honestly, though...whatever AD you choose you will love it! :D

Thank you everyone for the information & pictures. I have had the aft corner suite on my last 3 cruises. ( Sun & Sky). I know the rooms are a little different. I had wanted starboard but all that was left was port. I took 10726 only because I thought I would want the corner. ( past experience creature of habit) Seeing as though I do not know the Dawn I am looking for all the info I can get. I had compared AD to AE & decided I wanted deck 10 open balcony. So I went AD. I am still amazed after all this time how wonderful people are on this board. Thank you all again...

Archived