? about luggage on a cruisetour

Lorij91

I have a question for those of you who have been on cruise tours. My boss is going on a cruise tour to Alaska (yeah! another cruise convert!! ;)) and has been told that when on the train portion of the tour, you are allowed one small bag that can fit under the seat and one larger bag that goes in baggage. Nowhere in her information does it tell her if there is a size limit to the larger bag. Does anyone know if there is a maximum size? Thanks!:D

We did a cruisetour to Alaska in 2005 with HAL. What thy suggested was that you pack your things you are only going to use once on the ship in a separate suitcase. They take it at the start of the tour and you don't see it again until you get on ship. This is assuming you do the tour first which I highly recommend. As to the size of the larger bag just go by the resrictions for the airline you are using. :)

I think she is doing the land portion first, because she was thinking of splitting up her land vs sea clothes into two bags and wanted to make sure that her "land" bag wasn't too big. So if I tell her that the airline size restrictions will work for her for their land portion of the cruise, that'll give her something to go on. Thanks!

Archived