Pride Of Aloha ???

Eagle1

We Are Plaining On The 10 Day Cruise In Oct., And Being From The East Coast I Know That I Will Be Up Every Morning By 5am, My Question Is Will There Be Coffee Available At That Time, I Love Sitting On The Deck And Drinking Coffee And Watching The Sun Come Up.we Have Not Cruised With Ncl Yet Only On Rci And Celeberty And They Had Coffee Available 24-7. Thanks For Your Help.

Coffee will be available from room service all day and night. The buffet will open early for a continental breakfast before the buffet breakfast lines opens. The main dining room will open after the buffet. I am thinking in terms of 6, 6:30, and 7 respectively. I may be a half hour off.

not 100% sure about the Aloha, but on the America in addition to room service, the drink stations in the buffet were open 24-7 even when they were not serving food so I'm guessing its going to be the same on the Aloha.

Really? I've never been on an NCL ship that had coffee before 6 a.m. (except from room service). I time my morning run so that it ends when the coffee appears in the buffet! Maybe NCLA is different or maybe NCL is changing their coffee policy--that's great news.

Really? I've never been on an NCL ship that had coffee before 6 a.m. (except from room service). I time my morning run so that it ends when the coffee appears in the buffet! Maybe NCLA is different or maybe NCL is changing their coffee policy--that's great news.

When I was on the wind in feb they also had coffee avail 24-7. Even if they are cleaning the buffet on the America, the drink stations are stocked with coffee, water, tea, ice tea etc before they go home at night.

When I was on the wind in feb they also had coffee avail 24-7. Even if they are cleaning the buffet on the America, the drink stations are stocked with coffee, water, tea, ice tea etc before they go home at night.

This is outstanding news. Thanks much!

There's a continental buffet at the back of the ship on deck 11 (pool deck?) that opens at 5:30 am. I never checked to see if they had beverages available prior to that :cool:

Before they go home at night? That reminds me of one of those "top 10 questions I heard this week" that the CD on RCI did. "How does the crew get home each night?".

Archived