Sun Princess Photo site...very nice!!!

S&D

Hi there,

thought everyone may like to see this large array of photos of the Sun Princess,

it is a great website, follow the arrows for pics of all the decks!

Just right for Australian cruisers..:D :D

CLICK EACH PHOTO. to enlarge....and have fun!!

http://www.shipcafe.net/shipcafe/sunp/sunp.htm

Hi,

thank you...great viewing.

this is surely a must do cruise ship.

I can't believe our luck, but I am so sorry to all the passengers who were booked and now cancelled for them, because the ship is staying down under.

not everyone is retired or able to cruise whenever it suits. some had planned their trip a long time ago.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Yes, we had a 134 PAGE roll call, for the big Syd/Sfo cruise which was cancelled this week - a wonderful roll call and some great input from people on there from all over the world...we had a great group, and hope to sail with a lot of them again on other cruises. We were all very disappointed indeed....:(

We have now re booked with the Sun to Asia May 21st 2008 for 21 days. Perth to Asia and back to Perth, looks like some cabins are waitlisted already!

Best wishes..

S&D:)

41272307.gif.78fe7a37c9d5b924c481d48613c264a9.gif

A nice webshots album from toto2kansas taken last year.

The mini-suite B755 in the pics is the one we will be cruising in late this year.

Also, the attachment is a great "oceanview" as well, taken from the balcony.

We are certainly looking forward to these views!

So the page doesn't take forever to load, take a look at some nice Sun Princess pics here, courtesy of w0kie.

For you Christmas cruisers, there are pics of last years decorations. For those looking at the suite deals, there are pics of AA suite D753.

Cheers,

thanks for posting the websites.

I did briefly check them out yesterday but now back to look more closely seeing as we will soon be on her.

we have insides again so that wonderful window will be missed. still i am just happy to be cruising window or no window!!

thanks for posting the websites.

I did briefly check them out yesterday but now back to look more closely seeing as we will soon be on her.

we have insides again so that wonderful window will be missed. still i am just happy to be cruising window or no window!!

Another one to add to your growing list!!:) What category did you end up booking? Were you able to recieve a cabin number?

Jarrod, we booked "i" category inside on aloha deck up the front. There is very slim picking left on cabins especially as we needed two close by. Yes we have cabins numbers. Only one floor up to pool areas but cabins above us.

If you have a spare hour ( or maybe 2 ), checkout the link to this blog site.

The author, Chris Rockhill, has a daily blog with several excellent photos. This is from his recent 19 day cruise on Sun Princess from Florida to Seattle via Central America & Panama canal. Blog is from 19th April to 6th May, and is spread over these 2 pages:

April

May

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived