Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

Has anyone on this post stayed in cabin 6483? It is a corner balcony wrap with a HUGE balcony, and we will be there in late April. Just wondering how large the cabin actually is.:)

Someone we became friends with had this cabin. The balcony is amazing. The cabin is smaller and has a strange configuration. They said they were comfortable with just two of them in the cabin and loved the balcony but if there were three or more it would have been too tight. Hope that helps.

What night is "beef wellington" night in the dining room? That is always the night we go to the supper club and I want to make my reservation asap!

when you go directly to the supper club when you board--ask the hostess to see the dining room menu for the week.

When ae you cruising. At the time the Liberty is doing a 6 or 8 day cruise- coming up will be 12 day cruises. Each weeks cruise will be different

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin 9256 on lido deck? We'll be there next month and wondered if it would be noisy. Great info on the cigar bar - that's where my DH will be every night. Great thread!!!! Thanks for all the info.

we will be staying in that room in fifteen days. I'll let you know when we get back how we liked the location :)

I'm leaving tomorrow for the Liberty's 3/15 sailing. Any questions or anything anyone wants me to find out while I'm there?

I'm so excited--I can't wait!!! :-D

Have a great time. No questions, just a review with tons

of pictures when you get back lol.

Have a great time. No questions, just a review with tons

of pictures when you get back lol.

Not a problem...I got a new digital SLR camera last month and have enough memory for almost 600 pictures. :) I also tend to write lengthy reviews, so get ready!!

I got the Canon Digital Rebel (not so high-end, but a lot better than a point-and-shoot). My husband is what I would call a "semi-pro" photographer, and he shoots with a Canon 20D. We went with the Canon for me so we could interchange lenses, etc. I like it so far, but I am still getting used to all the settings and things to look for, etc.

We just returned again from the Liberty, and had a blast. We had a great meet and greet. Met lots of niece people. I think the Liberty has the best piano bar, better then any ship I have been on. I think his name is Vince. He was so good. He was playing songs on the piano that I didn't know could be played on the piano. It was a very busy place.

I also want to say hi to DJ Eddie. We spent the night in the disco, when the 70's and 80's music was being played. We had a fun time, and did lots of dancing. It is a great ship.

We'll be on the Liberty for the June 14 sailing ... anybody know if Vince is still going to be on the Liberty then? We've been on a few Carnival cruises and only ONCE did we have a great piano player -- the rest were duds! And it is soooo much fun when you have a good one!!

I have yet to come across a clock in any cabin on any ship- (dont know if thats the case for Suites)

Sometimes the telephones had the time on it.. our cabin on the Liberty did not have the time on the telephone..

]take your own clock. batteryoperated one worked better then the plug in kinds.

I was just wondering ... does anybody know if your cell phone alarm will work when you don't have cell phone service?

:D

I was just wondering ... does anybody know if your cell phone alarm will work when you don't have cell phone service?

Ours did not-- but the phones in the cabin are equipped with a wake up service. (make sure you set for AM not PM. :D

Has anyone done the Cotton Cay snorkel trip or the Ultimate Snorkel on Grand Turk? I am trying to decide which one to book.

Also on Grand Turk is there any chance of getting a lounge chair on the beach or are they all full? I've heard they are too close together to get in the ones in the middle, is that true?

Anyone have any information/capers for the Circle C kids group? Where do they meet?

What is Circle C kids group? (I never heard of this)

To look at kids camps papers go to www.webshots.com and do a search.

Activities will vary from week depending onhow many kids are onboard. Use them as a guideline

What is Circle C kids group? (I never heard of this)

To look at kids camps papers go to www.webshots.com and do a search.

Activities will vary from week depending onhow many kids are onboard. Use them as a guideline

Circle C is the Camp Carnival for 12-14 year olds. Apparently, they've revamped the entire program & gave the 12-14's their own room & updated age-appropriate activites.

Archived