Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

I am also going to send DJ Eddy a message via his myspace page...about the 80's party.

tell him the passengers that will be sailing the week before you 7-21, would also appriciate an 80's party also.

Or we could just all send him a message and maybe he will do it on all his sailings:)

[quote=serene56;The tags you used when you checked in were always the tags when getting off.

Other cruiselines give new tags.. Carnival does not/

Oh, I have not been on Carnival for a while. I guess I just was remembering what I did for the others. Thanks for the information. I guess I could print up extra tags in case of trouble and attach them before putting the bags out that last night.

Wonderful

I had no idea Carnival had stopped giving you new tags. I guess we will have to make sure the embarkation tags are kept in good shape.

So, are you saying that they used to give out new tags just like the others do? I really thought I would have remembered having the tags different for that cruise but who knows? I like having new tags because tags can come off so easily.

Wonderful

When I was on the Destiny just last month, they had new tags for the taking, and when you went to the pursers desk, they simply asked what floor, or for proof of early flight. My DW and I went on the city tour then to the airport so we were issued new tags for early debarking.

RUF

tell him the passengers that will be sailing the week before you 7-21, would also appriciate an 80's party also.

Or we could just all send him a message and maybe he will do it on all his sailings:)

I am going to post a note on the board for him! Keep your eyes out :eek:

Someone please tell me it's not going to be that bad to have my family of 4 in an inside cabin for 8 nights. We called to upgrade and our ship is totally booked. We'll be in 2353.

2 adults and 2 kids? The kids will have the upper bunks - it will be cozy but not impossible.

Remember that the showers in the spa are available to help with bathroom time. I have heard several posters discuss how nice it was to send the guys to the spa which left the cabin bathroom for the ladies :rolleyes: .

If any one has capers of the 8-day western- Costa Maya, Costa Rica, Panama

would love a copy.

Cheri

I can scan the capers for you! But if you would like to see our videos of the 8 day cruise go to

there is a file in youtube for everyday. Excuse my crazy 5 year old.....hopefully it's a stage

By the way if you love animals or have kids that love animals the Slouth Sanctuary Tour is the best see day 5 video

Manatee Mom -- Your videos are AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. I just love little Jacob! And this was the very first time, in more than a year of reading about it, that I actually got to SEE the chocolate melting cake. Thank you!

Our last Carnival cruise was March 06 and we got new tags. I think I will just print extras and carry them in the luggage, so should be no problem. In some ways the e-docs were much more convenient and easy to print off.

When do you print out your e-docs???? How far out???? Final payment?

Dan

you wont even be able to see them yet--can you??

I mean we aint cruising until August 26th and ours and not available yet.

We made payment a long time ago.

YES, YOU CAN see and print them now, at least I can.

I still cant see mine-- and wont until tomorrow sometimes (29th)

A poster wanted to know when they can be printed. I dont think you can see them until they are ready-- which is right before sailing.

If i book a cruise for next year-- or sailing in 6 months-- will i be able to view boarding documents?

Archived