Carnival Liberty Thread - All The Info You Need Is In Here

kiffrig

5 more days, Im not counting.....7/7/07 I have read all 23 pages and no one mentioned this week to sail. We too are confused with the menus reading all of them I cant tell which to shy away from and hit Harrys. If reading the line up correctly day 3 or 4 was the weakest.

happy sailing.....

Mobius107

for us it was a toss up between Wednesday and Thursday.

You can go directly to the Supper Club as soon as youboard. The hostess will have the menus in order for you to view before you pick a date.

Also-- going dirclt to Harry's (if you get there early enough) you can pick your own table. Stay away from the corners as it gets supper dark back there. We needed extra candles to look at the menu.

Windows look out at the public deck which has joggers and kids running about. Some of which will look in on you. Yes, then can see you)

Does the Liberty have the light blue "rocking" chairs out by the pools :confused: ? I loved those chairs when we were on the Legend and I think I remember seeing them in the video that was posted here a couple of days ago.

Anyone know for sure?

yes they are there for sure. there are quite a few of them too.

5 more days, Im not counting.....7/7/07 I have read all 23 pages and no one mentioned this week to sail. We too are confused with the menus reading all of them I cant tell which to shy away from and hit Harrys. If reading the line up correctly day 3 or 4 was the weakest.

happy sailing.....

Mobius107

We're sailing 7/07/07 with you! I was still hoping someone would answer my question about the pools. Are they open when you are in port for the people who stay on board? Also, how do you book spa time?

We're sailing 7/07/07 with you! I was still hoping someone would answer my question about the pools. Are they open when you are in port for the people who stay on board? Also, how do you book spa time?

yes they are open in port, and the slide usually is as well.

spa app. can be booked either at the spa desk on the spa deck or over your stateroom phone. be sure to book as soon as you get on the ship!

What are the dining times for both of the dining rooms?

If the ship is scheduled to leave by 5, we would have to be back on board by 4 right? I'm just trying to figure how much time I would have to leave to get ready on the formal nights.

If the ship is scheduled to leave by 5, we would have to be back on board by 4 right? I'm just trying to figure how much time I would have to leave to get ready on the formal nights.

just got off 6/23

silver is 5:45/8

golden is 6:15/8:30

You have to be back on ship 30 minutes before departure from a port

I am hoping that the formal night will change from Monday and make it Tuesday. I cant imagine a first formal night when we gotta be back onboard by 4:30.

On the first formal night the Captains cocktail party is at 5pm for early diners. Doesnt leave much time to get back and get ready.

Wont know until we get onboard though. The fisr sailing with the new itinerary comes back when we get onboard.

I am hoping that the formal night will change from Monday and make it Tuesday. I cant imagine a first formal night when we gotta be back onboard by 4:30.

On the first formal night the Captains cocktail party is at 5pm for early diners. Doesnt leave much time to get back and get ready.

Wont know until we get onboard though. The fisr sailing with the new itinerary comes back when we get onboard.

for 8 day eastern

sunday and friday are the formals

I was still hoping someone would answer my question about the pools. Are they open when you are in port for the people who stay on board? Also, how do you book spa time?

pools are opened while you are in port. If looking to be the only cruisers onbaord while in Ocho RIos you will be very surprised on the amount of people who dont venture into the port.

Slide is opened from noon til 5pm depending on the weather.

pools hours:

8:am til 8pm fwd & mid (lido deck 9)

8:am til 10pm aft (adults only-lido deck 9)

hot tubs

8am til 10PM fwd & mid (lido deck 9

8am til 8pm (spa- no kids under 16 permitted deck 11 fwd.

(this is a nice quiet relaxation experince here- not many people know its there)

8am til midnight (aft- adults only (lido deck 9)

That's really what has me concerned. There is a lot of stuff we want to do in Key West, I'd hate to have our time there cut short cause we won't be ready in time for dinner. We didn't make it to the Captain's party last year cause we weren't ready on time, and that was during a sea day!

We're scheduled for the 6:15 seating, but we might try to change it. I hate feeling rushed.

I can't wait for you to go Serene and report back on the new itinerary! :D

Our final payment was made in May and I can't see or print our e-docs yet. Seems funny some of you can and others can't. I e-mailed our TD and was told they are not ready yet. We have had our cabin assignment since booking. Go figure!

happy sailing.....

Mobius107

We are on the 07/07/07 cruise as well. We are so excited!!! See you at the meet and greet after the muster drill by the aft pool on deck 9. There should be a crowd there of cruise critics.

One more pool related question, what is there for a baby in swim diapers? On DCL, non-potty trained kids can't go in the pool but I was fine with that because they have a splash area my 1 year old LOVED. Are babies in swim diapers allowed in Carnival pools or is there an area for them? (Got to say, I prefer the splash area so that I don't have to swim with a bunch of children peeing their pants.)

One more pool related question, what is there for a baby in swim diapers?

Sorry, there isn't anything for the swimmie crowd. That's why we're waiting until DS is potty trained before he comes on a crusie. He loves to swim, and it would just be torture for him!

Someone did post that answer before--

you will get two specials.

But the bag is in the drawer and can be used at any time.

Thank you! I must've missed it, I keep going back but never found it.

If you use the bag at anytime it's not $15 though, right?

Archived