Princess Cays Bungalow - Can you book a specific one?

West Coast Couple

For those who have booked bungalows on Princess Cays before, were you able to select a specific bungalow? Or do you just make the reservation and get what you get upon arrival.

Also, I recall reading that the swimming is better on the other end of where the bungalows are. Is this true?

Thanks for any input.

Linda

• 1 month later...

This is our first Princess cruise. We are cruising in December 2007 and want to reserve a bungalow. Does anyone know if you can actually reserve a certain color?

Also, has Princess added any additional bungalows?

Is there a certain Bungalow that has more shade or a better location than the others?

Thanks so much for your help!

• 4 weeks later...
This is our first Princess cruise. We are cruising in December 2007 and want to reserve a bungalow. Does anyone know if you can actually reserve a certain color?

Also, has Princess added any additional bungalows?

Is there a certain Bungalow that has more shade or a better location than the others?

Thanks so much for your help!

How fast do the bungalows go?

Once the 120 day window opens up, are they usually around a couple of weeks?

I want to book one for our party of 6 people, but am getting very curious on how long they last!

Tia

For our cruise in October on the CB all of the bungalows were reserved within 48 hours of the excursions opening up. I think the people, like myself, who know they want one keep an eye on the excursions so as soon as they open up we can go in and be assured that we will get one. Of course for our cruise they didn't open the shore excursions until 75 days before sailing so we all knew it would be any day and were really paying attention! If you know you want one then I would get it ASAP.

For our cruise in October on the CB all of the bungalows were reserved within 48 hours of the excursions opening up. I think the people, like myself, who know they want one keep an eye on the excursions so as soon as they open up we can go in and be assured that we will get one. Of course for our cruise they didn't open the shore excursions until 75 days before sailing so we all knew it would be any day and were really paying attention! If you know you want one then I would get it ASAP.

Thats what I'm doing. Maybe I'll be able to get one!:D

Archived