Mprucha Miracle Website Is Ready!!!

mprucha

IT'S READY!! IF YOU ARE A PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE CRUISER ON THE MIRACLE..........WE HAVE MADE THIS FOR YOU!!

Ok, the Miracle website we've been promising everyone all week is READY!! Thanks to the more the 650 people that emailed us and were patient as we slowly got back to each of you. We know that there are still a couple of people waiting on replies but hopefully this will help!

Below is the link to our Miracle website. On it is EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the Miracle. It's got over 1000 pictures of our recent trip, the now famous TIP LIST I've sent to sooooo many requesters :) capers for adults and for the age groups for camp carnival, camp carnival's rules/regulations, the review that started this whole thing, it even has the deck plans for each deck on the miracle! There are

links to take you to each item and if you want to see an item closer, click on it. For example, if you want to see a certain deck, click the deck, click it again to make it larger! This allows you to see every cabin, lounge, etc on the ship.

We've also made all the tip lists, etc downloadable or printable to help you! And best of all, EVERYTHING is in categories from pictures to tips! We even made your background and put you a foo foo drink on the front page to make you feel back on the ship! ENJOY!

Our email is on the page so let us hear from you!!!!!

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Anne

IT'S READY!! IF YOU ARE A PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE CRUISER ON THE MIRACLE..........WE HAVE MADE THIS FOR YOU!!

Ok, the Miracle website we've been promising everyone all week is READY!! Thanks to the more the 650 people that emailed us and were patient as we slowly got back to each of you. We know that there are still a couple of people waiting on replies but hopefully this will help!

Below is the link to our Miracle website. On it is EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know about the Miracle. It's got over 1000 pictures of our recent trip, the now famous TIP LIST I've sent to sooooo many requesters :) capers for adults and for the age groups for camp carnival, camp carnival's rules/regulations, the review that started this whole thing, it even has the deck plans for each deck on the miracle! There are

links to take you to each item and if you want to see an item closer, click on it. For example, if you want to see a certain deck, click the deck, click it again to make it larger! This allows you to see every cabin, lounge, etc on the ship.

We've also made all the tip lists, etc downloadable or printable to help you! And best of all, EVERYTHING is in categories from pictures to tips! We even made your background and put you a foo foo drink on the front page to make you feel back on the ship! ENJOY!

Our email is on the page so let us hear from you!!!!!

http://www.prucha.com/modules.php?name=Cruise_Mania

Anne

WOW! That is just incredible. You are just a great person to take the time to do this to help others!! Kudos!!:D :)

What a great site! We loved the Miracle and will probably always remember her most as our first cruise.

I had to chuckle while reading your eating tips page about not trying the basil ice cream - i loved the stuff! Sounds bad, tasted really good! It was my favorite dessert of the week and I hear they've now changed the ice cream with the fig cake to rum raisin instead.:(

Anne, thanks again for sending me your "tip list" last week. It is really great (and I encourage others to follow the link to her website and check it out).

She's really done "miracles" in consolidating a lot of useful information that will apply to other Carnival ships, and cruising in general.

Thanks again for all your hard work! Tom

upcoming....

Carnival Glory western Nov. 3, 2007

Carnival Glory eastern Nov. 10, 2007

Thank you so much.

It is really great that you have taken the time to post this.

I agree,it is fabulous site , thanks so much for putting it together. It is going to make many future Miracle passengers very happy

You put together a wonderful, informative website. Boy, did it bring back memories. :) I have to bookmark your site. There is so much information, that I have not finished it all yet. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Amazing job and very well organized!

I know how much is involved in putting together a website ... this is an awesome service you've done for your fellow cruisers!

Thank you so much!

Cindy

Nope, we don't mind at all!

Thanks, I added a link.......... here's ours if you want to check it out....it's not as nice as yours, but it's a work in progress. When I started on my roll call last year I didn't know how to change fonts, so I've come a long way. It also helps me with my cruise addiction LOL

Archived