tours on the carnival legend

HELLO ENGAGEDATSEA,

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CARNIVAL LEGEND ARE GIVING TOURS ON THEIR SHIPS.

MY TA INVITED MY HUSBAND AND I:p . WE WILL TOUR THE SHIP ON 8/19/04 FROM THE NEW YORK HARBOR.

I AM GOING TO TAKE PLENTY OF PICS AND POST THEM ON THE BOARD.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ASK YOUR TA TO GET YOU ON ONE OF THE TOURS.

Thats great!!! I had called Carnival directly before I booked my cruise and wedding and they claimed that there were no tours. Please take pictures for me of the Chapel, Satchmo's Lounge and Billie's Piano Bar. I believe my reception will be in Satchomo's because I have requestd the trio of musicians. I also thought that this room looked brighter than Billie's in the web pictures. But will Satchomo's be too big for only 40 to 45 people? Perhaps, I should have gone with the Piano Player and Billies. But, then again S's has a dance floor. So many decisions.....

Yes, and don't forget pictures of the ship for the Fridge magnets. If you go on top of the parking lot for the next pier over you can get a shot of the boat from the side with the Empire State Building in the Sky line. You should have enough water in the picture to print the date and your name and that of your lucky guy.

I did not go on board the Legend when I went to New York last May. But, I did observe the embarkment procedures for wedding parties for both this ship and the Dawn. Carnival moves people off and on the ship faster than NCL does with the Dawn. I also talked with the wedding coordinators for both ships while other wedding parties were waiting. The Legend appears to handle larger parties better than the Dawn.

GOOD MORNING ENGAGEDATSEA,

TODAY JOHN AND I WILL TOUR THE CARNIVAL LEGEND. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A PHONE CALL STATING THE TOUR HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER.

I'LL TAKE THE PICS YOU REQUESTED AND POST THEM. IT MAY TAKE ABOUT A WEEK, I'M A PHOTOGRAPHER AND I NEED TO COMPLETE MY MOST RECENT PROJECTS. WWW.SMILEFORSONYA.COM

That is wonderful. One of my former bosses will be getting of the Legend today. Our wedding ship broke last week and ended up going to Bermuda instead of the Eastern Caribbean. Be careful, I have heard that some of the passengers are rather hostile because of the change of itinerary. Look forward to seing the pictures. Where on the ship will your vow renewal be taking place?

Archived