West Coast Cruisers I have great New (Mariner of the Seas coming March 2009)

I find this very interesting Adam Goldstein will not say anything about it yet. Now who authorized the lower RCI people to do this and yet Adam will not say anything about it. I find this very disturbing indeed and it makes me wonder who is running RCI

dagadget: I got the impression that "Adam" was commenting more about this:

Is this true and if so are there plans to put another ship in Port Canaveral? After cruising out of that port, just having Sovereign of the Seas out of that port would be a great loss for vacationers wanting the Orlando experience followed by a Royal Caribbean cruise. I have also thought that maybe Celebrity would put a Solstice class there. Port Everglades and Miami have more than enough to spare one ship to PC.

rather than this:

I have been reading in the Cruise Critic web site that Mariner of the Seas is getting repositioned to Los Angeles in 2009.

dagadget: I got the impression that "Adam" was commenting more about this:

rather than this:

Well as they say either way I did not get an answer I got an evasion and an I can't tell that. Yet look at all the posts on Mariner West Coast and Mariner Reposition and Mariner Rivera. Rather interesting that CC has more information and is sharing it before RCI announced anything on the web site. CC members contacting him are not getting anything either. So until I see it in writing all of this is a Fantasy idea to start a lot of chat in CC. Well it has worked. Now all that is left is to see if RCI will step up to the plate and admit it.......

Why should he announce it to you in an email when it is apparently being planned for an announcement during this weekend? That would defeat the purpose of the big announcement, wouldn't it? I am sure the email was sent out to the particular TA's so they could field any questions that would hit them once it is announced, rather than being blind-sided.

Rhapsody is going to NO..Petition being formed now.

The Brilliance of the Seas mysteriously replaced Radiance of the Seas on the May 12th sailing..No word yet on where ROS is.

A non existent AI cruise on Independence for 2009 is being sold bootleg by a mystery TA .

There is a free 35 day Repo of the Mariner to the West Coast,which will drop off some pax in Tex.And apparently BRN2CRZ will have the entire aft deck 6 all to herself...

And a CC group cruise has formed on a not yet announced Mexican Riviera Itin...

All in a days work guys...All in a days work :D

The Brilliance of the Seas mysteriously replaced Radiance of the Seas on the May 12th sailing..No word yet on where ROS is.

A non existent AI cruise on Independence for 2009 is being sold bootleg by a mystery TA .

There is a free 35 day Repo of the Mariner to the West Coast,which will drop off some pax in Tex and ARIZONA.And apparently BRN2CRZ will have the entire aft deck 6 all to herself...

And a CC group cruise has formed on a not yet announce Mexican Riviera Itin...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yes - but I asked for permission from Miss Laura before posting a CC group cruise on a not yet announced Mexican Riviera Itin... ;) ;) ;)

There is a free 35 day Repo of the Mariner to the West Coast,which will drop off some pax in Tex.And apparently BRN2CRZ will have the entire aft deck 6 all to herself...

LMBO!!!!! However, I thought the Mariner was going to pick us up on I 10 when she gets shipped from FL to CA ;) :confused:

###

LMBO!!!!! However, I thought the Mariner was going to pick us up on I 10 when she gets shipped from FL to CA ;) :confused:

###

Guess that can't use that big truck that they use for the space shuttle, can that? ;)

Yes - but I asked for permission from Miss Laura before posting a CC group cruise on a not yet announced Mexican Riviera Itin... ;) ;) ;)

Oh...I know...But still it adds a bit of humor to the odditys of the day:D

Cannot stop laughing!!! You, my friend, are going to be billed for a bottle of screen cleaner :D :eek:

###

Ok...I was just about to pay pal you that...But...I am suddenly aware that I must quit typing....Seems to be an unusual amount of germs on the keyboard......

Ok...I was just about to pay pal you that...But...I am suddenly aware that I must quit typing....Seems to be an unusual amount of germs on the keyboard......

DAMNIT! Make that TWO bottles of screen cleaner!

Last I saw the ROS, it was on the Travel Channel doing an Alaskan cruise.

We're halfway through the Cruise-A-Thon, but no word yet on the Mariner? Has Royal Caribbean made any presentations yet? Are they scheduled anytime over the next 2 days? For those in attendance, we are all anxious to get the official word on this!

Why should he announce it to you in an email when it is apparently being planned for an announcement during this weekend? That would defeat the purpose of the big announcement, wouldn't it? I am sure the email was sent out to the particular TA's so they could field any questions that would hit them once it is announced, rather than being blind-sided.

My friend at RCI has always been straight up with me about what is happening at RCI when I fill him in on CC threads but this time he has not. It is nearly 11am on sunday here in Florida (RCCL headquarters) and there is almost no activity around the place. The odds of an announcement on a Sunday with rather few people around is not high. As far as TA's being great for information, I have found CC much better than any TA and As such this so called port change should have been announced here at the same time the TA's got it. So until I see it on the RCCL web site all of this is just Rumor. I hate Rumors and RCI needs to announce something to confirm it or deny it and soon......

Also, was told that the Liberty will move to Port Canaveral to take her place.

Now this is starting to make sense. The crew knows it already as well. Funny that they do not announce these things a bit better. I am beginning to think that TA's and ships crews run RCI and not AG and Company. Most big announcements at most companies come from the top. Now when all of this does happen I will just have to cruise Sovereign and Liberty instead of Sovereign and Mariner. By that time Liberty will have all of the kinks worked out too. :D

Archived