Do you roll the cooler on already stocked?

Augcruise

I know people say they bring a collapsable rolling cooler - do you roll it on stocked? Or do you pack it? Check it? If you check it does it have drinks in it? We are only wanting to bring pop. Can you carry a 12 pack on straight from the convenience store. We are going on the Sensation out of Tampa.

I honestly believe you can carry a still onto the Sensation. Please do not throw your beer cans off the balconies or empty the empties over the rails as someone'e wife may be reading on their deck. Carnival should allow Budweiser to paint their name down the side on this ship.

I bring mine on full of pineapple juice, coco lopez, frozen limeade, limes, etc and pull it right on through. They checked the contents and waived me through. The "other stuff" ;) went in the checked baggage and was delivered to the room.

I honestly believe you can carry a still onto the Sensation. Please do not throw your beer cans off the balconies or empty the empties over the rails as someone'e wife may be reading on their deck. Carnival should allow Budweiser to paint their name down the side on this ship.
dewhit6959, you forgot - don't throw your empty moonshine jars over, either! Those suckers hurt if you get hit with one :D

Kathy (also in Atlanta,GA)

leaving on the Sensation in 4 days, Mother Nature permitting :eek:

Archived