Booking Two Rooms - Two Kids Two Parents

anil099

I'm looking at my docs...and went online to register for the fun pass....the TA has registered my mom and my brother in one room and my dad and me in another....from what I understand this is necessary....and its not a big deal if we swap rooms right? I mean we don't have to notify the cruise people right that mom and dad will be in one room and me and my brother in another? what about the keys? does each person get a key or one key for two people?

and one more question...the TA accidentally mis spelled my dads name ..but she changed it and she got a fax and gave it to my dad to show the cruise people with the right spelling...that shouldn't be a problem right?

and lastly...im about to register for the fun pass online or whatever its called....what exactly is that? do i give my credit card for the ss cards there? and if so can i set it up so my mom dad and brother are on one credit card and im on a different one?

thanks

You're on the Sensation, right? You'll have separate keys from you S&S card, and everybody will get a key. You don't have to tell anybody - just switch the keys around. If you were on a newer ship where the key and S&S card were the same, you'd have to go to the purser's desk to get it straightened out.

I would think your dad is fine if the TA faxed the correction.

Funpass is on the main Carnival page...it says "Complete Funpass." You'll fill in all the info here, including passport info. S&S is done at check in - fill out the form in your docs. You can have 3 on one credit card and one on another, but again, you'll do this portion at the port.

I'm looking at my docs...and went online to register for the fun pass....the TA has registered my mom and my brother in one room and my dad and me in another....from what I understand this is necessary....and its not a big deal if we swap rooms right? I mean we don't have to notify the cruise people right that mom and dad will be in one room and me and my brother in another? what about the keys? does each person get a key or one key for two people? :p Not a problem - go directly to the pursers desk when you get on the ship for keys to the right rooms

and one more question...the TA accidentally mis spelled my dads name ..but she changed it and she got a fax and gave it to my dad to show the cruise people with the right spelling...that shouldn't be a problem right? :p His proof of identity must match his ticket exactly. Who did she get a fax from the cruise line? If the fax is not from Carnival and only from the TA it won't do you any good.

and lastly...im about to register for the fun pass online or whatever its called....what exactly is that? do i give my credit card for the ss cards there? and if so can i set it up so my mom dad and brother are on one credit card and im on a different one? :p your credit card info. for sign and sail card is done when you are boarding the ship.

thanks

Hope this helps you out and have a great time

Just go to the pursers desk when you board and have them change your rooms and set up proper sail and sign accounts. They have to book you this way in order to have 1 person over 25 in each room. There is absolutely no problem switching after you board.

Have a great cruise.

And also it only says my mom and dads name...the kids are listed as guests...is that ok?

and where is the document number and city of issuance on the passport? its on the page with the picture right?

Archived