Printing Fun PAss

anil099

It's kind of confusing....I put in my dads info and im a guest in his cabin....and then it asked for my passport info but it only showed me one fun pass that said Guest 1 my dad Guest 2 me...do i just print that twice?

As I said - as long as the 2 people in each cabin are boarding at the same time you only need 1 funpass - so if all 4 people - from the 2 cabins are checking in at the same time then you only need one funpass for each cabin as both names will print out on the one pass (per cabin).

If someone is going to meet up with you then they will need their own copy.

Hope this helps.

so what's the difference between a funpass and a ss card?

The funpass is just the information needed so they can do a check on you - and it lets them know that you have informed them of your plans after the trip - such as airline information.

The S&S card is issued at the port and is used to charge things to your account while on board (which you should have tied to money or a credit card). It is also your cabin key. If you do e-docs you will fill out the information on how you plan to pay on these documents. If you get the hardcopy in the mail you will do the same. If you need people in the same cabin to have seperate charge accounts (charges tied to different credit cards) THEN you need to make a copy (or print an extra copy) and each person will fill out there charge information on their own copy. If the same card will be tired to both persons then only one copy is needed.

I hope this helps.

ok yeah so do i need to print the sign and sail application? or i can do that at the port anyways since imgonna have to tie a different credit card to my account

btw thanks for all your help...this is really wonderful

The funpass is just the information needed so they can do a check on you - and it lets them know that you have informed them of your plans after the trip - such as airline information.

The S&S card is issued at the port and is used to charge things to your account while on board (which you should have tied to money or a credit card). It is also your cabin key. If you do e-docs you will fill out the information on how you plan to pay on these documents. If you get the hardcopy in the mail you will do the same. If you need people in the same cabin to have seperate charge accounts (charges tied to different credit cards) THEN you need to make a copy (or print an extra copy) and each person will fill out there charge information on their own copy. If the same card will be tired to both persons then only one copy is needed.

I hope this helps.

So then is the fun pass needed (or optionable) I'm cruising out of NY - no air needed before or after.

So then is the fun pass needed (or optionable) I'm cruising out of NY - no air needed before or after.

You still need to fill it out. It contains other important info like your address, emergency contact, and your passport or other citizenship information.

Technically you don't need the print out, but you do need to fill out the info.

So I just printed and completed the fun passes...printed 4 just in case you never know....but is there anything else I need to do? or can i do anything else? like look at cabin number online or dinner times? I booked with a TA and not direct

ok yeah so do i need to print the sign and sail application? or i can do that at the port anyways since imgonna have to tie a different credit card to my account

btw thanks for all your help...this is really wonderful

I'm not sure if you are doing e-docs or the hardcopy.

If doing e-docs it generates a PDF with your information. If using seperate credit cards you will need to print the page that you enter the info onto twice. I found it difficult to print just one page - my printer had a mind of it's own. BUT once I saved the PDF to my hard drive I could go back and re-print the one page. If you are checking in seperate it may be best to print everything for both. Once you print the forms fill out each persons info on their own form - line through the person that you don't want on the card.

If doing the hardcopy then you will need to photo copy the page, line out the person not using the card and fill in the card info.

Don't wait to get to the port - as this holds everyone up in line and they are all ready to board and they don't want to be waiting on YOU :D Just safeguard your docs. If you are concerned about putting your cc number on then fill everything out but that. You will still need to show the card (not sure if they make an imprint or just have to see it). It's not enough that you write the number down.

Your welcome.

So I just printed and completed the fun passes...printed 4 just in case you never know....but is there anything else I need to do? or can i do anything else? like look at cabin number online or dinner times? I booked with a TA and not direct

Not until you get your docs - not sure if you can get e-docs if you are working through a TA. If you can do e-docs it's great in my opinion. You can see your cabin - some have said they are able to see their cabin guarantee while others say they can't. You can see your dining time (we got the one we wanted). And you will be able to print off your luggage tags.

Ok Im not sure if I understand...I Got four envelopes in the mail...for all four of us...and inside it theres a booklet and you can fill out info...most of it was already filled out in the funpass online do we still do it? or just do the one page with the SS card....

Anyone? I got the docs in the mail and filled out the funpass....i have four booklets ...each with the guests name on it...i just put in the ss card info for each one right? and just put in watever credit card i want for mine and the rest are on a seperate one?

thanks

Not until you get your docs - not sure if you can get e-docs if you are working through a TA. If you can do e-docs it's great in my opinion. You can see your cabin - some have said they are able to see their cabin guarantee while others say they can't. You can see your dining time (we got the one we wanted). And you will be able to print off your luggage tags.

Booked a last minute cruise with a TA cause my PVP was not available. EDOC's were provided

Anyone? I got the docs in the mail and filled out the funpass....i have four booklets ...each with the guests name on it...i just put in the ss card info for each one right? and just put in watever credit card i want for mine and the rest are on a seperate one?

thanks

Fill out the cards with your cc info for those who you want on your cc. The rest of the cards need to be filled out with whatever cc's are to be used accordingly.

thanks

Don't duplicate information. I "believe" you only need to fill out the ship line of credit page. Anything that you have filled out on the fun pass is redundant.

This fun pass thing is so overrated, in the 7 recent cruises that I've been on I've never been asked for it.

The fun pass system on Carnival is only for inputing your information into their computer, not that you really need to print it out and show them anything.

The fun pass system on Carnival is only for inputing your information into their computer, not that you really need to print it out and show them anything.

This is true. By inputting the information into their system you are in a sense doing their job for them. For those that show up at the port without filling in their info online THEY (meaning the Carnival rep) has to put the info into the system. If they do take the paper from you they are just doing it to show you that you didn't waste your time. Some will just say, "I don't need that - all your information is here". Either way it's good to have.

Yeah also by us helping them out with thier job, it saves them from having to do that while the rest of us are waiting in those lines... So its' all good.:cool:

This is true. By inputting the information into their system you are in a sense doing their job for them. For those that show up at the port without filling in their info online THEY (meaning the Carnival rep) has to put the info into the system. If they do take the paper from you they are just doing it to show you that you didn't waste your time. Some will just say, "I don't need that - all your information is here". Either way it's good to have.

Ok, let me see if I have this all straight.

I have filled out the funpass online. I should print it out (just in case)?

And the s&s should be done once I get my docs before I cruise, correct?

You should have a test for us newbies and see who FAILS. LOL.

Archived