Luggage Quesiton

anil099

ok...so im leaving tomorow morning and I got everything packed...basically its 3 handbags and a book bag that I will carry on...how does the luggage work? do we turn it in and it shows up in our cabins? thanks..how long on average before it shows up...and when you board the ship..can you go directly to your room?

One more quesiton..it sas embarkation is 1:30....but our hotel checkout is 11:00....can we embark around 12 or 12:30?

ok last one...sorry trying to get all the logistics in before sailing....where do we park? I heard there are parking garage for $12 a day...are they far or near the port?

Do i need to take toothpaste?

thanks a lot

btw...can you buy stuff like batteries on the ship?

ok sorry for the long list of quesitons

Yes, you turn it in before you board the ship (right where a taxi would drop you off), tip the porters, and it shows up in your room. You're supposed to print luggage tags and put them on each checked piece of luggage, didn't you read about it in your cruise docs? Have fun on your cruise!

ok...so im leaving tomorow morning and I got everything packed...basically its 3 handbags and a book bag that I will carry on...how does the luggage work? do we turn it in and it shows up in our cabins? thanks..how long on average before it shows up...and when you board the ship..can you go directly to your room?

One more quesiton..it sas embarkation is 1:30....but our hotel checkout is 11:00....can we embark around 12 or 12:30?

ok last one...sorry trying to get all the logistics in before sailing....where do we park? I heard there are parking garage for $12 a day...are they far or near the port?

Do i need to take toothpaste?

thanks a lot

btw...can you buy stuff like batteries on the ship?

ok sorry for the long list of quesitons

Boarding usually starts between 11:30 and 12. You can't get to your room until 1:30. Your room steward may allow you in the room to drop off your carry-ons. Drop your luggage with a porter; it will show up. Past 2 cruises I've had my luggage before sailaway, but they say it could be as late as 8 to get your bags.

It's been a while since I saled from Port Canaveral. We parked right there - it was not a garage. Once you get to the Port, you'll be able to figure it out - they'll direct you. At the time, we had to pay the parking all up front.

I'd bring toothpaste. My December cruise had it in the room, my cruise earlier this month did not have it. The amenity baskets vary ship to ship, cruise to cruise. And it's more expensive in the ship's shop.

If some of the bags are small and you want to carry them on you can do that.

I would have everything I want and needed, since it is costly to buy some items in the gift shops. Like another poster said sometimes I get toothpaste and sometimes I do not. I would think batteries would be expensive. Some items are very reasonable.

We have had our luggage on 1 ship at 2:00, another about 2:30 and the last cruise about 4:30. LAbel your luggage well and make sure the tags are secure.

Archived