On Board Attire for men

Oh no, I ain't lookin for anybody with a live husband. I'm lookin for an older lady, hopefully a widow with no kids. I don't care if she's a little sick, or even a little incontinent. I don't think I'm gonna bring a thong anyways. I'm bringing 3 speedos (only one flesh colored, so don't judge me) and 2 man-kinis (kinda like boxer-brief underpants that have matching shirts. All with some kinda tropical theme).

I just sprayed my monitor with Diet Coke.

Wear those things and the ladies will be looking. I would LOVE to cruise with you. You sound like a hoot and a half. Of course, I'm married with four kids and perfectly continent, but I'm in my forties. How long can that last? :D

Whoa, they like combovers? I'm gonna be a hit on that ship.

If they like black socks and sandals, I'm gonna be the Ricardo Montalban. I'm like fine Corinthian Leather.

I got dibs on cb at sea if ever I run across her. I can mambo like you never seen.

HAAAAAAAAA Ricardo motalban.....anyone else seen the Taco Bell commercial with the two lions? Carne....you gotta roll the Rrrsss Carrrrne

It cracked me up everytime! Its gone now :(

Oh, I'm packin that. I wish I was going on a cruise with Nleidel, I think she would give me a run for my bingo money, I'll tell ya that.

Lemme ask this though, I'm not bringing anyone with me, so I can meet the ladies. My ma is 74 and lives with me, but believe me, I don't need that kinda yellin followin me around. So she's staying with my sister. Is there a table I can sit at with just me and single ladies? I want the early seating because a lot of them old/rich ladies like to get to bed early (with our without ole MB) and I don't wanna miss my shot. If I order a nice bottle of wine for the table, what would be the best time to go to the bathroom when the bill's coming, and tell the waiter to give it to the one I'm the least interested in? Then I figure I can wait a little bit and come back.

Oh, I'm packin that. I wish I was going on a cruise with Nleidel, I think she would give me a run for my bingo money, I'll tell ya that.

Lemme ask this though, I'm not bringing anyone with me, so I can meet the ladies. My ma is 74 and lives with me, but believe me, I don't need that kinda yellin followin me around. So she's staying with my sister. Is there a table I can sit at with just me and single ladies? I want the early seating because a lot of them old/rich ladies like to get to bed early (with our without ole MB) and I don't wanna miss my shot. If I order a nice bottle of wine for the table, what would be the best time to go to the bathroom when the bill's coming, and tell the waiter to give it to the one I'm the least interested in? Then I figure I can wait a little bit and come back.

Unfortunately for you, you'll likely have to sign for the wine when it comes. If you want a special table full of ladies of a certain age, I would imagine the maitre d' would be happy to oblige - just check in with him when you board.

Oh! Oh! Oh! You almost forgot two vital parts of your 'go gett'um look'. Please don't wear sunscreen on the at sea day so that you have a lovely lobster thing going on (it looks great with a black thong), AND If you usually shave or wax your back, make sure you give it time to grow in nice and thick, especially the lower part of your back, that is always such a hit with those lonely rich widow! Have a great cruise!!

Archived